ABS REO

Anyone remember this company from a few years ago?  Scamming agents for a $295 sign up fee and not providing listings.  Good news! I got a check today from Illinois Attorney generals office for the amount of the sign up fee.  I filed a complaint with them a few years ago and looks like it paid off.  Hopefully most of you have filed  complaints as well.  Anyone else received anything?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for the post Tony, good job!

• Tony,

I got my  check today too.  Made my day!

Maggie Arnold, Realtor, GRI, ePRO
    maggiearnold@mris.com

• This is so thrilling!

I knew they were trouble when they called me a few years ago. I caught on to the scam and did not sign with them, but I did let them know how crooked they seemed. 

• Have you ever worked with Brillion Asset Solutions? I did 3 inspections for them in August and I keep resubmitting receipts. Do they ever pay?

• Thanks for your great news!  I, TOO, got scammed in California, and sadly, also by Footprints RE, as well.  (Ok, please, I'm already bad-mouthing myself, no "I told you so").

Anyway, Tony and Amy I'd love to hear if you think this is re-coupable in California too.

• Don't feel bad....I fell for both , also....not ever again!!!! Lesson learned

• I was shocked!! I just received my restitution check also from Illinois AG this past week-

• I believe you can submit a complaint online but it needs to be to the Illinois attorney generals office.  It was a few years ago that I did this so I actually had forgotten about it so I was surprised at getting a check in the mail today.  I'm not sure if its too late or not but might as well try!

• I'm surprised they are still in business.  I would think a company like this would shut down once AG's start seeing complaints against them.  Good work Tony!

• Is it too late to make a claim and can I make a claim online? Thank you in advance.

This reply was deleted.