RES.NET Banner Ads

I had to get back on Res.net this year due to one of my clients sent an REO to me.  That's great but my question is has anyone had any success advertising with the Banner Ads per zip code?

I was going to do two zip codes I know that still have a bunch of bank owned homes left in them for three months to see what happens. 

Thanks.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Waste of money,,I never got one single listing from those banner ads...just RES.NET sucking more hard earned dollars from us agents...their annual fee is high enough already,,as much as REALTOR dues,,they should provide those banner ads included in the fee. JS

• Res.Net is a yearly membership.  I was a member about 2 years and received about 3 listings which paid for itself.  I think it depends on where you are selling real estate.  If you are in an area that has a lot of foreclosures I think it makes sense. I have never paid for a banner.

• I had the banner ads and they didn't work.  Tried it for a year.  I just canceled Resnet as too expensive for the little amount of REO's I get.  

• No success at all. Honestly, sending postcards to a farming area or knocking on doors in my own neighborhood has been a better use of my advertising money and time. :-(

• It's been years but they never did me any good.  

This reply was deleted.