RealtyPilot

I got an email yesterday from RealtyPilot about a class that would give me "special preference" for bpo orders.  It is an "extensive and valuable course", for $59.  And by the way, here is your discount code!  Did anyone else get this?  It sounds like another way to generate revenue to me.  Any comments??

Thanks.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Doug, how come the only BPO mill on Realty Pilot is Green River Capital? In all the time I was signed up with RP there was no one else but them. Plus to ad injury to insult, GRC does not pay much for their BPOs/Inspections and their so called asset managers don't know sh*t and try to get the order adjusted to what they think it should show for a final valuation by using info outdated and non usable that they found on Zillow.

And don't worry Doug, I have all the info saved to back up my claims. In fact I am one of a few agents working with lawyers to go after all these BPO mills who feel like they do not have to pay agents after the order is completed or the companies who think it is ok to break the law by having the bpo final valuation manipulated just to make it look better for them.

• Actually, it is our Chairman of the Board, Len Kaine, who also runs a philanthropic organization called the Golden Rule Society.  Here's a link about Len.  http://www.goldenrulesociety.org/about.htm

And, aside from running a press release and posting it on our Facebook page, we don't spend money promoting our Chairman being nominated for the 2nd time for the Nobel Peace Prize...if you know Len, you would understand.

About GRS (Golden Rule Society)
  • WALK AWAY  they are making money on you and you will never get anything.  I have been doing BPOS for 15 years and I know when a company smells fishy.  Stick with the well known big companies.

• I have been doing BPO's since the market went down 2009 however when they cut the fees (because they are fannie mae) and the forms are twice as difficult I only do them when they are close to where I work or live too many miles here not worth the gas..............was a great income and kept me in values in the market

• Did you do the class?

• I got the e-mail too.  I have had to do this same training for several companies as a mandatory action to continue to work for them ... Specialized being the last of them.  I have been working for them for years and learned nothing new from the training. This is something that would have been beneficial to me 12 years ago when I started. I felt ripped off once I completed the course.  I could have skipped the training and gone to the final exam and still passed with flying colors.  I agree with Mark.  Another way to make money off us.

• Sam - pls explain. Or are you just being sarcastic?
  • We got the email, just another creative way for them to increase their revenue, not yours. BPOs have been reduced to a trickle, I feel sorry for anyone trying to get started in BPOs right now.

This reply was deleted.