Prima Service, Inc.

See below.  Anyone received the solicitation below and/or heard of these guys?  I know better but a buddy of mine decided to throw his $100 in the pot and take a chance.  I told him I would post on here to get feedback from the REOPro crew. 

"This is a VIP Invitation to join our network.  Your name was referred to us from the, Approved Chase Affiliate/ Broker List.

We are a new asset management company and newly approved vendor for Fannie Mae and other government procurement divisions. 

Our doors for registration will not be open once we receive enough agents in our data base nationwide… We invite you to sign up with us now. 

We should start to receive inventory very soon - and will be using  REOTrans unless instructed otherwise.

I am looking forward to you joining our asset management company.   

To register go to our website and register.

http://PrimaServiceInc.com/registration/

(NativeAmericanAssetManagement.com)

Log on and upgrade and make sure you pass this along and share with all affiliates (Title, closing, appraisers, ect. and contractors) that you know could benefit
in your group."

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Received a VIP invitation today. Google first-apply second. Looks like the CEO since 2007-Lori Lesser has been RE office manager, trainer for Mike Ferry & an agent. Free membership puts you in "the second tier" for overflow REO listings. Would love to hear from "first tier" agents that have had success.
  • I would not waste my time signing up with any new companies at this time. I believe people are trying to start business with our start up capital without a history of doing nonthing.
  • I filled out the application and got to the part about $100. I just closed my browser without submitting it. What a waste of time! (IMHO).
  • Kyle, I got the same email(s) from Prima as the rest of the group. I agree w/ each of you and your comments. The website is sketchy. The attachment I was sent was rather unusual. At the end of this email (see below), two other things caught my eye..."refer us to your trusted contractors..." and ..."thank you for your business..." Last but not least, there is no log in for the "approved" agent. The first email, where I went in & registered never mentioned the fee. This second email with my "approval", mentions it only at the end. I will be watching this group. Here is the email I received.

QUOTE: "Your registration has been approved and we look forward to working with you! Each of our agents is allowed 25 assets within their coverage area. You are currently on our 2nd tier. Should you want to secure you position as priority, please return to our website and join our upgraded membership.You will be notified via ResNet for assignments.Please submit a certificate of insurance, license, and list of zip codes in a pdf file via email. Please do not fax this information.

Fill out the attached form and attach any certificates that apply to you. Please send your “Federal Certificate”. If you do not have a “Federal Certificate”, Check only the boxes under “Non Certified” that apply to you. If none of them apply to you; just sign and return. Please send via email. Please do not fax this information.

Include best contract phone number. Please refer to us your trusted contractors, painters, and gardeners in your area that you are currently working with.

We appreciate your business!" UNQUOTE

I don't know. Sounds like another UFO to me. I will continue monitor and stay tuned. Thank goodness for REO PRO!!

Courtney Peace Hagins ABR HRC CDPE SFR
    REMAX Island Realty
    Hilton Head Island, SC
  • I just received the email from them. As soon as I read it, I knew it was a scam even before I went to their website and quickly scrolled to the bottom to see the VISA sign. Then I came straight to REOPro, knowing I'd see the info I've just read. Proving yet again what a valuable source this site is!
  • I got this email yesterday, twice actually. Hmmm...Has ANYONE ever worked with them?
    • I paid the fee months ago and never heard back from them. Save your money.
      I paid the extra fee to be on the 1st level. What a mistake.
  • Their website is a bit strange as they are promoting the upgraged membership to a bunch of trades including Brokers and a variety of contractors. It is not your typical asset management website and it gives very little info about any of their activities. They said that they have no assignments in Arizona yet they are promoting their upgraded membership in case they get some. Before spending your money, you might ask them if they have any assets in your area. This company looks to be a bit sketchy at this point.
  • I got the same e-mail only it said they would be using Resnet. Googeled the address & it is a broken link. Hmmmmmmmmmmm - don't think I'll be sending off a check just yet.
    ;-))
  • I was lucky enough to recieve my invite tda,lol! Thanks goodness for the infomation listed here, I havent wasted $100-that I dont have
This reply was deleted.