Replies

• They're always recruiting - that's how they get paid.

• I joined as a Charter Member years ago and have not heard from them for quite a while.  Initially I received a few BPO’s, but never an REO assignment.  Their BPO forms are sensible and pay promptly.  It seems to be a legitimate company with really nice people and I would like to do some REO business with them some day.

• I have a lifetime membership with them and have never gotten either a BPO or REO.  I've been signed up with them for about 4 years.

• don't waste your money. I did not receive anything from them

• Cant get a call returned its been 3 weeks... anyone have some numbers for them?

• All of the employees that I knew are gone including Sue Beeler who was the last person I knew there who recruited.  I have 4 phone numbers still in my phone - 303-979-6350 and 877-331-2664.  The sales numbers were 720-974-1622 or 720-838-2366 which was Steve.  

• Anyone know if USBank is using them for listing assets still?

Dear Brandon Jordan,

Thank you for taking the time to email us.

For information about becoming a listing agent, please visit www.lendersreo.com.  This website will provide
    or direct you to the appropriate information.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Danielle Snider
    Email Operations
    U.S. Bank 24-Hour Banking and Financial Sales

http://www.lendersreo.com/
    • This is an invalid website. I have tried it several times.

• Signed up mid-2010 but nothing to date. Rec'd invitation in December to do a "lifetime" membership for an even higher fee, which I declined. Not planning to re-up.
  • Think about it.  Do you actually think that other AMC's will use a competitor's website (LAMCO) to source for listing agents?
This reply was deleted.