Replies

• Great AMs and very hands on. They turn on and pay all utilities and for all repairs. Very generous with their CFKs and overall, a great company to work with.

As mentioned above, you will not receive listing assignments on all the CMAs you complete. However, if you provide a great CMA and are willing to go the extra mile for them, they will eventually reward you.

Make sure you are registered as a preferred vendor.
  • Great company my partner have closed two homes this year with them and done about 12 or CMA's that they have not won. I even visited there office last month but was not able to meet with my AM as she was out that day. It's a great company just make sure you are preferred with them.
  • I had a BofA listing short sale. In midstream they bought the first lien from Countrywide/BofA. Once they got it it was smooth sailing. The company is awesome!
  • I currently have 3 properties with them right now. They are hands on and great to work with + they pay 3% per side and price aggresively. Yea you might do some free CMA's but it will eventually turn into biz + its a CMA form with comps...probably 2 hours of work, In my market area I can afford to do free CMA's and not complain. They are a scratch and dent loan buyer so they place bids on pools. They don't always get the winning bid but if they do you will get the assignment. Good luck !!
  • I have completed a number of bpo's for them but have yet to receive an assignment. They do bulk sales so you will only get the listing if the sale is successful and in many occasions, they are not.
  • I had few listings with them, They great to work with. They are very agressive on the 30 day value. Great AMs to work with.
This reply was deleted.