Replies

• My office mate has been with them for 15 years. He got one listing last year and thought he will receive more. He told me he rec'd only 2 BPOs since sold the property on 1st day..... As for me, Goodman Dean tried me once wanting a lower price and I have not heard from them over a year now.
  • I have been doing assets for GD for about 2 years now and have not received one REO Listing yet. Any ideas? or does anybody have a name of a REO Manager?
    • JD, the closed mouth dosent get feed. You've gotta ask for the listings. After each completed bpo when they would send the tank you message, I would reply back asking for a listing. Each time my file was noted and eventually it worked. Once I got in,i was able to work for 2 or 3 Am's within there network and its history from there.
  • I have been trying for about 20 months to get with GD. Does anyone know who I can contact for BPO assignments? Email me at Bob@BobSellsAZHomes.com. Thanks...Bob Morrison
    • It has been a while but I think I went to the website; "Goodmandean.com" and went to "contact us" and ask how you can sign up to the BPO portal. Their number is 800/930-8999, if you would like to call them. They are in California, pacific time.
  • When in Michigan I Did work for Goodman Dean and did get one listing through them. Contact them by phone a they will be glade to answer your questions on how there system works. I'm still connected with them but living in Athens Georgia no assignments since moving. Good Luck have a great week.
    • I just got my second GD listing, a great house that didn't sell on a short sale at $949k. Have had 6-7 agents calling saying their clients were waiting for this to go REO. It should be gone in 2 weeks!
      • Any other success stories from different vendors Greg?
      • Greg,
        That's great , congrats!! What area are you in?
        • Portland, Or
This reply was deleted.