Started by BAYO OSHINNAIYE :

Who knows "Team Lear" as asset management company: I received a call today from an Asset Management Company "Teamlear" from Colorado. The spokes person, Ms. Jordan claim she is the asset Manager, that she wants me to do BPO for her company and that all the BPO's l do will result in REO which l will be listing for them. She furher said that she will be requesting me to deposit $400 for the home maintanace, a one time fee. Then l will pay $54.00 for the software to use for their program. I do not belief her, but has anyone heard about this company or did any business with them? I know am not paying any money to them.

Are they fraud or real? They have a website: www.teamlear.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, I stated to Eli Greene who is supposed to be the CEO that I wanted my money back.  They would not give it.  The credit card company will not give you a refund after one year.  This is why they state this one year time frame.  I am telling you they do not pay for the BPO work.  I completed 3 and did not receive one dime.  Try other companies that do pay like Solutionstar, or Asset management outsourcing, or Disposolutions.  This company is a fake.  There is no coincidence so many agents have confirmed this.  I know hope springs eternal but they are liars.

• They called me also. SCAM.  I don't pay for listings or BPOs.

• Just got a call today regarding accepting 2 properties in my zip code which is great right.  They told me they have their own platform at TeamLear.com and that it cost $454, to which I said sure send me the orders and I'll sign up.  They sent me both orders, but no addresses and when I tried to log in it does not let me in saying I'm not active.  I asked the asset manager what source gave them my contact info and she told me Chase.  I have never signed up with Chase, nor does Chase have my information.  Can't wait to get their call tomorrow.

• Here's my encounter with them on 4/22/2015. The "Asset Manager" Jordan Douglas called looking to place two Aspen properties. She was unfamiliar with Aspen and thought it was an old mining town, which is the first line of the second paragraph on the towns wikipedia page. I found this odd since she said they were out of Denver, but after the conversation I realized she said "we are out of Denver", not that she lived in Denver. I have never had an Asset Manager try to sell me on taking a property, but she was giving it all she had.

The two properties she needed to assign were valued around $3,300,000 and $1,800,000. Upon hearing this, she became very surprised and a bit giddy saying that we were going to make some money on these ones. I have sold large properties like these and the AM always knows that they are a big deal because they have management breathing down their necks. The $3.3M property just had the notice filed, but the $1.8M property had gone back to the lien holder on that very day and as luck would have it the lien holder was a private party. I got in touch with him and he said he had never heard of Team Lear and had no intention of selling the house at this point. He was going to call his attorney.

The Team Lear literature she emailed me was intentionally vauge, I believe. It didn't mention the addresses or if they really had the property to assign. To get the address in writing I emailed Jordan Douglas asking who would be handling the eviction on the property if it was occupied. She said that she would, but I would need to do occupancy. 

My vote is fraud. It is just a coincidence that I was able to speak to the lien holder. Most of these will likely have a commercial bank and nobody willing to comment on whether Team Lear is legit or not. 

• I love you did the research.  Last time when Reo Pro Corp did their scam, they stated they worked for various trustee companies.  I emailed the legal counsel of the trustee companies and they confirmed they never worked with them.

I really wish we could put companies like this out of business.  I am pretty positive this Team Lear is just a new name for the same company Reo Pro Corp.  I am sick of this type of fraud

• NEVER. Sounds like a scam.

• Got the call today, she gave me 3 addresses when i told her i don't pay to play. She said i will let the lender's and the county know that you no longer want to work REO's, what a joke. I'm glad i was able to type the telephone number in and this discussion came up on Google.

• yes I was contacted by Briana Rice.  The other big clue the background sounds like a call center.  They have a virtual office.  THEY ARE A SCAM they are part of REO PRO CORP  I wish we could get the attorney general's office.

• I was contacted yesterday by them.  I am pretty positive they are what was called I REO Pro which is a total scam.  Their website and the platform for the bogus BPO's is very similar.  It was the same pitch as I REO Pro was using pay $400. and you will be paid $40. dollars for a BPO.  I let the gal say her speel and then asked for names and phone numbers of agents who are working for them now.  I thankfully googled the name of Team Lear while I was talking to her.  I am so glad I did that.  I was burned by I REO Pro but was able to dispute the $400. fee with my credit card.  I have learned that BPO companies that are legitimate do not charge a sign up fee.

• read Tara's post above. 

Never work for a company out of Colorado, they are all SCAM ARTISTS

This reply was deleted.