• You can also go to HUD website and use the letter provided. The letter is in word format that may edit and add your info. Very cool.
    • Hi Jerry...what is the letter called or where is it located?  thought i saw it once before, but i cannot find it now.  thanks :)

  • suggest you to get on cdpe site. there are plenty of examples.


This reply was deleted.