Resnet

I am getting my automatic renewel notice from RESNET telling my $700 annual fee is coming up and it will automatically be renewed. I do not remember doing anything with RESNET in the past year or longer and was just wondering if anyoe thinks it is worth the $700

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well I am finally getting BPO solicitations on pretty nice properties. Before that, I never heard anything from them. I hope I get a listing. Figured I should at least do one to get in the system. So time consuming though...... Don't want to do BPOs for the sake of doing BPOs. 

• Res.Net doesn't assign listings, it's only an online portal for managing REO's. You MUST be approved with the banks that have the REO inventory in order to get REO listings that are managed on Res.Net. The same goes for iAgent, Dispo, Equator, etc. You have to be on the banks approved agent list before you can get REO listings on the portals.

• I get listings from servicer and i'm not on their preferred list. Lot of these servicers are 3rd party and they always look who is the closest to proximity to the property. You may be right for the banks. I'm in CA and its worth paying $700/year because where I live the avg price of the homes are $300k.

• Just another way for a platform company to get into your pocket book.  It is not worth it if you get a couple BPO's a year.  To many other viable platforms the REO companies are using these days.

• I've had good success with res.net. I live in a rural area.  Equator not so much.  

• I received 4 listings last year via res.net and I definitely think it is worth the fee. Good luck.

• I am in SE Florida so I guess it really depends on the market you are in how much business you get from resnet

• It really just matters where you live.  For me personally, the Nashville market is very strong and there are few REOs available.  One of my asset managers with Vanderbilt Mortgage, who primarily do MFG loans, has only had 2 in the upper Middle Tennessee area in the last 6 months.  That says a lot.

But some of my REO Realtor friends in the Memphis area still have a lot of inventory but still dropping in the overall numbers.  I am not going to re-new this year.  I only got 2 last year but nothing in the past 6 months.

• I pay $700 per year and get 10 to 12 REO listings every year. I do not do the no charge BPOs unless I know I will get the listing.

• My experience with ResNet has been poor.  I recently moved to California, so I thought I would give them a try again (was disappointed in other years).  I paid over $400 for one BPO request that I was too late to be assigned.  I won't give them any more of my money unless I have a guarantee of being able to re-coup the expense..

This reply was deleted.