Res.Net feedback

Has anyone used res.net and been successful ?? I just signed up with them and paid for the plus membership and i'm a little nervous about if they will pan out..I don't expect the floodgate to open and be inundated with listings but I would like to see some activity...Can anyone share some insight on what your experience has been with them?

Thanks

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• On the resnet website do a search around your city for listings to get an idea of the volume. Usually when I get ready to not auto renew the $700 I get a listing from one of the various asset managers that use the resnet platform. San Joaquin county is down to a handful on a yearly basis as our foreclosure crisis ended in 2010. If you're a white male, sole proprietor ( like me) that can't meet the two page list of criteria to be a freddie or fannie listing broker, than resnet is still a good source.

• I signed up with RESNET last year in November and I just recently got my first BPO. What is the probability of me getting this listing? I am in South Florida and the property is located off the Florida Keys in a community that has their own MLS aside from the Florida Keys MLS and Miami MLS. Completing this task has not been an easy one.

• WHY are you paying for business, get out farm some areas it will cost you a fraction of what you paid them.  Agents are getting lazy don't want to work like we "old timers" do 

• I also have listed REOs for Phoenix, Pennymac, Bayview and Kondaur via RES.NET. If you are into REO this is a good site. If you are not into REO don't waste your money.

• It is a significant piece of the puzzle. About 1/3 of my business comes from res.net, 1/3 from equator and 1/3 from other platforms like pyramid, reoconnex, keystone and disposolutions. The following companies have assigned assets to me on res.net LRC Asset Management, Citimortgage, Specialized Asset management, USbank, Greenriver, and CIT Bank. I would like to hear what other clients assign listings on Res.net since res.net will not share this data.

• I currently have assets assigned from the following servicers: Dakota, Fay, Bayview, Carrington, PennyMac, and VRM.

• I have belonged for several years. I get five or six REOs every year. It takes the commission on one to pay for it.

• Res.net is the primary platform in my market. I have been a premium member since 2010 and have sold over 150 properties through it. That said, Res.net is the platform many asset liquidators use, not the liquidator itself. In my experience companies are either very loyal or follow the "devil you know" philosophy. If you are in a market where a few established REO brokers have consistent client base, you either need for them to decline an assignment or severely mess things up on a transaction. It takes time to build that clientele. 

Short answer: Yes its worth it. I pay for two separate premium accounts because I have a branch office in a different county.

• yes but like I said  I really have no choice if I want to work the reo's  Jason

• I tried to use it twice and got nothing out it but a waste of my money.

This reply was deleted.