Replies

• lol... well , i don't mean he sent the email... but the company... 

thumbs up ! lol

• Has anyone ever done bpo's for  Rxoffice valuation, are they legit?

• At www.reoeducation.com it was taught that when you work for any BPO company and you don't know anything about their quality as regards to paying on time, you should only do 1 or 2 BPOs that are nearby your home and then wait and see if they pay before continuing to do business with them.  If you follow this step, you won't find yourself so frustrated when they don't pay because your efforts were minimal.  That being said, I did business with evalonline.com before the instruction at REO Education.  Before they filed bankruptcy evalonine.com owed me $2500.   I literally copied and pasted the same email to everyone in their office 750 times per day and told my sister to keep emailing them and if I get paid, she would get a few hundred dollars of the check.  They eventually paid me my check after a month of filling up their inbox with harassing emails requesting that they pay me what is owed and I never did another order with them.  www.reoeducation.com provides a couple of lists of 100+ companies that provide BPOs and REO listings.  The list is scrubbed each month and updated on a regular basis.  One company that they provided is Clear Capital.  Clear Capital is awesome when it comes to paying and the form is easy to fill out.  I believe REO Education is giving a 7 day free trial with no obligation to provide credit card info.  Maybe you should give it a try.  I did see EMortgageLogic & Equi-trax on there too although I haven't received a BPO from Equi-trax in quite some time, that may be one that gets removed from the list, but, I'm not sure if they are still in business.

• SO Jonathan Bowman---how long have you or a relative or friend been working there? Just askin'

• I use to do alot for Clear Capital and they do pay fast the problem I am not on anyones auto accept  so due to this most of the Clear Capital, RRReview, Altisource, SAMREO and more never get to me. I have complained about auto accept and every company I discuss this with claim they do not like it and that if they find out an agent is using auto accept they will get rid of them. Somehow I think these companies do not care about auto accept or who the pay they just want the orders completed

• Unity Asset Mgmt. doesn't pay.

• Hello fellow BPO agents,

Has anyone had problems getting paid from ServiceLink or Keystone?  I just noticed that I have completed several orders for ServiceLink since January and haven't been paid for any of them.  I also have unpaid orders from Keystone from December and January.

ServiceLink use to pay within 30 days and if I recall sometimes it was sooner than 30 days.  Did they switch their payment terms?

Any insight would be appreciated.  At this point I am going to have to stop completing orders from them until I get to the bottom of the slow or no pay situation.

Thanks for your help in advance.

• Keep following up with Keystone. I don't think they mean to not pay, it just falls through the cracks. I just was paid recently on a BPO I did in November, but I had to keep following up to see what the problem was. I talked to accounting and was set up to receive payments for reimbursements for my expenses for listings separately than the BPO income which goes to my broker. 

• Hello!!!

If you didn't keep following up with them they would have conveniently forgotten about you. I guess you don't pay your bills. I can only think that you don't take real estate seriously as a business.

Two weeks back I had an issue with Summit Valuations. The first time I called I got poor customer service and was just blown off that I must be delusional and could not have done a BPO order from them. So I feared I was not going to get paid. After I hung up I double checked my information. I call Summit back and no one answered. I called several more times and ended up leaving a msg that I was going to be calling them like a bill collector until my issue was resolved with them. After calling them every 2 to 3 times a minute for about 15 minutes they answered. Got paid yesterday. The VP of Summit called me last week to get my side of what happened. The problem is in their process of switching over from Exceleras to Realty Pilot. I was apparently that "one" that fell into your so called "proverbial crack" with them, but I wasn't about to just let it go. And just so you know, I have done thousands of BPO orders with Summit Valuations over the years. 

• I did my first bpo for keystone in November of 2015 and just got paid recently after many follow ups. Just keep asking them for assistance. They pay the highest and are so nice to work with. They do give listings, plus pay you great for BPOs. My favorite client!

This reply was deleted.