Replies

• I got hounded to correct comps on a report from them for a property in a rural location. I tried to keep justifying why I chose the value and comps that I did but I am not sure if they ever accepted it. An American reviewer called me and gave me a hard time about my position.

• drop them like a "hot potato"...not worth the aggravation
          • I stopped taking rders from them last year because of numerous QC questions and delays then acceptance. It was a time waster.

• I have not had a bad experience with RRReview ever that I can remember. Have not had any orders for a couple of weeks. About the only ones I am able to get from them are when they are sent to me exclusively otherwise if they put out an order it is taken up by soneone on auto accept right away before I can even respond even if I am sitting right in front of my computer. Never had a problem with payment either. What is your bad experience

• It has been pretty slow lately, I get drops here and there but overall it is slow across the board. I think the election and world economy is part of the problem.  I spoke with someone at one of the BPO companies I deal with and he also thinks this election is what is dragging things down.

• I was getting drops monthly. But nothing in June and a Trickle in July

• WAAAYYY down! I get a little from Xome, but I just started with them this year. My business has decreased by 2/3. I also notice a drastic reduction in REO and Short sale comps in my MLS.

• who is AMERICAN TAX PROPERTY REPORTING INC?

First person I thought of was that Joey Singh fellow reincarnated...

Hello Jay,

Further to our telephonic discussion  - we are pleased to invite you to join ATPR’s Nationwide Network of brokers!

Please register on https://www.smartval-atprinc.com/(S(ms2mgpdhy4yaiknuz3swlir1))/slks...

We are happy to assist you, please call our toll free 1-844-761-9811. You can also email smartval-vendorsupport@atprinc.com or fax 1-214-593-1330

Please find the attached SmartVal Vendor Registration Procedure for reference.

We look forward to you joining our network!

Thank you,

Mark Davis 

American Tax Property Reporting Inc.

2727 LBJ Freeway, Suite 800

Dallas, TX 75234

Toll Free 1-844-761-9811

Fax 1-214-593-1330

Email smartval-vendorsupport@atprinc.com

Web www.atprinc.com
    Watch our SmartVal Video

ATPR is looking for the Qualified Real Estate Brokers to provide Broker Price Opinion reports.
    We work with top lenders, financial institutions, asset managers and government agencies nationwide and offer customized services through our state-of-the-art order processing platform 
    SmartVal.

• I just got a call from them and it does sound like they are using off shore outsourcing for their calls anyway. Googleing them they appear somewhat reputable so let us know what you find out if you do anything for them. In rural areas especially you have the cheap guys unable to place orders and we have the client going from one company to another to try to get anything done - I have been getting more cold call requests than I used to but the problem is they are cheap too. I don't get in the car for $30-40 & $50 has to be easy and close. 

• Joey would never say "telephonic".

This reply was deleted.