Replies

• I will not do any more e-valueoneline, thank you for the heads up, If you have to be spending time collecting for the work you do, it is not worth the time, I had done my first one about a month ago, and just completed 4, they are always a rush, need the orders in 2-6 hours. You drop everything for them and then have to spend time to get paid, no thank you.

Anyone done any orders for RealServ, How do they pay?
  • I can beat all of you with Evalonline. They've owed me since 2008! I wondered why they would agree to pay $100 for a rush interior. Now I know - they had no intention of paying. BTW, Tiffany's voice mail is full again...
  • First American Residential Value View (FARVV) pays every thirty days once a month. They are really easy to work with and their on line system is a breeze. They only pay $45.00 but there is not much meat to the BPO so it is Ok from a cash flow side. No REO's yet but they seem to be gearing up for some down the road with some new training on the way.
    • They are pleasant been working with them for over 6 years and always know I will get paid.  Now, if I could only get an REO from them from another agents BPO report on a different property that I did not report on, that would be great.

• I've had to chase my 1k for many months. Tiffany Hall was the only one who was able to help. And theirs dedlines are less the 24h for orders, but to get your money is 6+ months.
  • Evalonline or evaluation solutions suck!!!! I have been trying incessantly to get paid for the 10 bpo's I did for them back in October and November 2009. I was told two weeks ago that a check was processed for the amount owed to me, I am still waiting for the check.

I would advise to not do any work for these people. They are crooks!!!
  • My opinion of Evaluation Solutions is very poor at this time. Somehow, I have let them get to me to the tune of over $2,000.00. I haven't been paid by them since Sept '09. My bad for not cutting them off earlier, but they continue to come up with excuses for the non-payment (ie. need updated W9, or license), which is total B.S. since I have an email confirming a complete application with them. Each time they send me orders I call and ask where my check is, and I always get the same answer - "I'll check with accounting and get a check issued to you within the next 48 hours, can you PLEASE take these orders that I have?." So, me being the gullible type, I take the orders and do a good job, and then still don't get paid. Then last week they have the nerve to send me 41 orders, all due the next day at 3:00pm.

I'm not a happy-camper with Evaluation Solutions right now.

Mike
    • Mike and John.. Eval Solutions really does suck when it comes paying the agents. I have since stopped doing business with them ever since I had to go after my money. Their ridiculous 1 day turnarounds for an assignment are assinine. I guess they want you to follow-up for your money or else they have no intention of paying us.

I had a contact over at Eval Solutions that was great in getting my check to me. You are more than welcome to try her. Her name is Tiffany Hall at x125. I called her and told her how late I was on getting paid. She agreed with me and I had my $500 check about 5 days after speaking with her. Ever since I was paid current by them, I have no longer done any BPOs for them even with them still calling. Give her a call and let me know if you had success. GOOD LUCK.
  • dear all,
    I have been trying to sign up with Goodman Dean, but no success! what should i do? Do they have a newwesite?.
  • Hi after reading this forum about BPO prices and payments -- I'm flabbergasted as I was just sending a request into Old Republic for REO's. Their paperwork states that I will do several BPO's and if I can submit good BPO's that pass their QC deptartment -- Then a REO will be given out.....Thanks for all the comments as now I'm leaving Old Republic alone as I do have over 1400 asset managers for REO assignments to contact. Now will not contact any Old Republic asset managers for assignments....As for Ocwen every once in a while a Ocwen representative contacts me for a interior BPO. And they wire into my broker account the payment fee. Because I tell them my problems with their company. I have been turning down BPO's for $40.00 from Ocwen as I still have memories of their lack of paying for expenses on REO's as they change asset managers who do not have any knowledge of who authorizes expense payments. I refuse to do business with them anymore due to business practices. Pre marketers make sure that I get paid fast but like I say I used to do only interiors hoping for a REO and it was looking like all I was doing was pricing out some other agents REO - So I have quit them completely in late 2009 to present.....
This reply was deleted.