Problems with a BPO company

Has anyone used Evalonline for BPOS. I've done several about 35, and I was paid very slow for the first 11 but I was told that it was because I was still not on the system and they paid at the end of the month, So I was okay with the response. Its been about four months and I've completed 24 more BPOs, and I still have not been paid? I've sent invoices, I've called and spoke to the reps, I have sent several emails to the company. Help? Has anyone experienced this and what did you do?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for your tip. Yes they have everything on file. After several months and several email, I did finally get paid.
  • In PA agents can not do BPOS anymore just CMAS I use to do alot for them but very slow to pay some time months.
  • Hi. Ruby,
    Sorry to hear about your experience with Evalonline . . . what an unscrupulous company!!!
  • Thanks for the tips. Yes I did get paid after several months. I am currently working with other companies.
  • I have 10 orders that I have NEVER been paid for even after repeated requests and demands. I refuse their calls.
  • I did two for this company last week and I wish I had read the forum first. Both were accepted by phone and since it was my first bpo's with the company it never occurred to me that the interiors were due in 24 hours. When I went from the phone to the website- ( immediately ) 1 was already showing as past due and that same one had an erroneous address on the order. I called / emailed and they said don't worry about the past due status..??? Needless to say, their forms are lengthy, they call checking on your 24 hour order and you end up living around this fast turn around order and replying to their calls and emails. I call that the tail wagging the dog. I sat in front of one of them and the tenant wouldn't open the door and calling and getting through to anyone directly is impossible. If there are any delays on getting paid I won't do anymore for them. It certainly taught me a lesson about accepting bpo's on the phone:):) and asking the right questions.
    • Whether getting paid or not you learn something. The accuracy of results is a big deal. It can make a difference on the sell, refin and buying painful.... I save all correspondence with the companies as some companies expect you to testify. You are being measured on quick turn around time and accuracy. I always tell them what hour I submit in case they tried to blame you. They should treat you as a professional but it is not a guarantee.

If the companies changed my $ value. I will dissociate myself and work only for one that question my results and treat me as a professional. Remember there are many BPOs already done on a property before. They are not asking you how much it takes to sell or market it. Rather they want a professional opinion.

Those boasted they do 20 a day. I doubt quality and qty ever mix. These agents do not last long.
  • I have to be honest with myself. I finally got paid after several months. I believe they will pay just real slow with payment.
    I may pick one or two more if I really get bored as they want everything 24 hours but put something on hold and blame you to be late....

Suggestion to Ruby is pick up more work from other companies.
    Enjoy!
    • As a "former" volumn BPO agent (been doing these bad boys since 1994, yes, the stone age) I can tell you that we have always had one or two companies like this. Super slow in paying or not even paying at all. Luckily there have been forums like this one where one could ask about questionable companies and others could warn you about the bad ones.

It is simply not worth it. Life is too short. The BPO mills are cranking out orders like crazy. If this is what you want to do then at least do it with companies that pay in a timely and regular fashion. But understand that most BPOs do not lead to listings of any sort. The BPO companies are almost all just that, BPO companies.

I was lucky enough to reenter the REO market 6 years ago just before the tidal wave was starting to swell. At first I did hundreds of BPOs to keep a steady income coming in. And that was fine. But even then BPOs rarely led to listings. As I was lucky and persistant I got some accounts with asset management companies then led to other accounts. I found that one could do one or the other. Do lots of BPOs or scale that way back and work the REOs.

Today I occasionally do a BPO for some of my old clients, but I find that the REOs keep you plenty busy.

Oh, you still do BPOs. You just don't get paid :>)

Steele
      ones.it
      This domain may be for sale!
  • I'm experiencing the same with them.
This reply was deleted.