New Vista REO

I was wondering if any of you have had experience with New Vista.  For a while they were not accepting new brokers but recently started to accept new applications.  So, they make you fill out an application and if you are "approved" then you have to pay the $195 yearly fee.  The application also states that the approval and fee does not guarantee business with them.  I'm wondering if it's worth taking the chance or if this is just another fee and way to take advantage of all the new REO agents?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm thinking it should increase with Chase properties....

• Ryan.... New Vista notified me yesterday that I will be on a waiting list as they are not accepting new agents in my part of FLA.
    • Anthony, how long ago did you submitted your applc.
  • Ryan and Jonathan,
    I've just aplied and was wondering how long can take for approval?
    • They are usually pretty quick depending on need. If they have a need in your area it shouldn't take more than 2 wks. If there doors are open. Get your apps in..
      • I am in the process of completing the application, and had questions pertaining to Section 3:

1. GCI
        2. Company Market Share - by percentage %
        3. Company Market Share - by number in market share

Would you be able to provide assistance on what information they are looking for in these questions?

Your help is truly appreciated.
        • Me too????? Pls advise??? Thanks!!! Rose---- rose.mencia@gmail.comm
        • David, I m not sure what that means, the process must have changed since I signed up. However im assuming GCI stands for Gross Comission Income, company market share is what percent of total listings your company ie Davis Realty, KW Realty, etc , has compared to the number of homes on the market. There should be a contact email or number on their ap. Hope this helps
  • I just signed up, thanks for the tip!!
    • Richard
      I am cross approving for a listing in your zip code so that should be a good sign of inventory in that area.
      Good luck
      Juan
This reply was deleted.