Nationwide Management - REOs

I was contacted and assigned a listing via Nationwide Management out of Orlando, FL .  Has anyone worked with them before? My concern is that it seems legit but I had to pay what is supposedly a REFUNDABLE $399 - to be refunded at closing of first property. Anyone???

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is no company wanting you to pay to give leads. If you want them to remove your name just ask you mean you pay me $399 to accept a lead? They will hang up for good.
  • I was contacted by email, saying they got a referral, then they called last week and assigned me a listing. Yes they asked for $399, I asked for him to call back, have not heard since. So I am paying attention.
  • Here's what I found: the company is registered as an LLC with the state of Florida with the owner a woman that is a renter of a 4-plex. The company address is a maildrop and the domain name was registered for one year only back in February. The AM (?) is someone names Andrew Collins that has contacted various agents throughout the U.S. with the same story about having gotten their name from BofA. I did, however, do the BPO for listing but then repented and asked for my money back. It has been refunded. So if it is legit...shame on me. This whole $399 payment in front reminds me too much of Absolute REO (remember them?) and others of that ilk.
  • I just got a call out of the blue from them too. I was busy and told them to call me back in AM .. seemed ok. now skeptical. any upfront fees are a no go.
  • Don't do it! This is a scam. By any chance is the person names Anthony Davis or Jacob Caso? They were running the same scam through Atlas REO Services. Currently disputing a deposit through PayPal.
  • Have not worked with them but I have been doing BPO and REO work for over 34 years and I have learned that anyone who wants money up front is money they will make and you will get nothing in return.
This reply was deleted.