Mark2Market

Is anyone familiar with them, how they work, how they assign BPO's? Over the past month I have missed out on about 20 orders. They send a blast order, then, according to my email times, in the same minute they send out the cancellation that another agent has accepted it. I work on blast orders with other companies and of course don't get them all, but do get the majority, these just seem impossible!! I have emailed them twice to ask how to actually get these orders with no response, have also called. Should I just give up on them or do you have positive experience with them?Thanks!!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for the information for capturing Mark to Mark BPO's. You indicatged you use three systems... What systems are those? You also indicated you have your system refreshed every minute. Is this an auto refresh and if so, how do I set this up?

I have never captured any of their BPO's and gave up until I read your response. Maybe there's hope!

Thanks in advance...
  • I felt the same way intially. I've gotten a little better at catching them. I've done enough that they've actually assigned a few to me. There was a blast this past Friday of about 20 orders. I was assigned 5 of them.
    I've been doing BPO's for them for about 5 months. They pay once a month (around the 10th) and their forms are very straight forward. All I can say is hanging in there, you'll get one! :o)
  • Christy:

I've done about 35 BPO's for M2m over the past 3 months..They're great..They pay like clockwork , their QC people are appraisers with knowledge of my market , I've been nominated for Preferred Status with them by my reviewer's and when they review their Preferred's performance they've indicated that I'll take on a portion of that business. It means not having to deal with the blast process and having 8 hours to decide if I want to do the Bpo or pass. In the mean time, I click & click and wait & see if there's any new orders, because I missed out on 200 which I wasn't quick enough to get.. They've just reduced the pay to $45.00 per exterior w/comp photos..from 50.00 last month..They Pay 75.00 for a full interior(im assuming as I havent seen any new interior orders this month).

The best days to be online to have a chance at getting any from the blast process are Tuesday early mornings, wednesday all day, thursday early early am.. thru all day. .once in a while they'll have a friday run.. but they're closed on sats and sun's so don't waste your time on weekends.. The only way to get preferred is to do the one's you get , get them done early and accurately.. their platform is aspengrove and it's great and you can look at your matrix at the end of each bpo to see if you'll get challenged to fix it before you submit which can expedite your turn time and improve your quality scores, ultimately to get you to preferred status after a few months.

Dont give up..they're definately one of the best bpo/valuation companies out there.

Hope this helps.
  • We do several BPO's for them each month. You do have to be loged in all the time. Once the email goes out its to late.
  • It depends on where you are. First I would make sure I invest in a good system to intercept msgs. I still use a laptop as Blackberry is not a good investment for me. My setting was read eMail every 15 minutes before.

Of 41 msgs that blasted through last few months, I see a pattern. If they send one to your area leave the PC/Blackberry on and wait for more coming then click on the most recent orders if 4 or 5 coming your way. There are tools to use saving the password etc. I almost got 1 and found someone beat me to it by milliseconds. One time one came for an obscure tiny village in Northern California and same sec it was "canceled". It was sent to both me and my RE office mate simultaneously and neither one of us can grab it fast enough ( it is a 200 mile drive each one). I called the office they hinted California has too many agents, brokers .....

Just because you are not getting them(neither am I) it is better to log on and update your list. May be extend your territory so they know you are still active. Some companies delete your name if your dormant too long(6 month?)...
  • Christy, I've learn that some agents using auto acceptance program, you are 100% correct, it's almost impossible to accept orders, from 90 orders I've received I was able to get 5 :) and M2M will not explain that, but the bottom line is they don't have any assets to list, and max you can earn is $50 for order, so don't feel too bad:) Good luck.
  • just a valuation company, never get any listings from them. just waste of time, just fills your email box with assignments you'll almost never get.
  • M2M will put out the blast but you must be quick to get BPO. They pay well. Hint; Log in and reduce to bottom until blast comes.
This reply was deleted.