Is this another company that is charging fees without listings? I keep getting emails to sign up, but hestitating sicne they are charging fees.I noticed they had an older format website and I had signed up without any fees, however, no listings or BPO.Any thoughts?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I keep getting email from them, but did some research on the website and they don't work in my state.
  • I have signed up a month ago and nothing at this time. I'll keep everyone posted.
  • Well, I just got invited to join but, I am not going to do it till I hear what other have to say about this organization here on REOPro. I have seen way too many Realtors loose money on these "pay sites" so......let's hear it, who is working with them now, paying and getting leads...in other words, are you ahead or under?
    • My partner signed up with LAMCO in May and has done several BPO's, (they pay well!), and has has received one listing, which more than makes up for the cost. They are easy and fun to work with and you get to pick your own title company!!
  • Not sure yet. We are signed up and we have done 7 BPOs for them but no REOs yet. I will keep ya posted.
This reply was deleted.