Replies

• Run, Gina!  I think you'll find that most don't get any listings.  It's the same story over and over.  I blogged about this nearly a year ago, and one of their reps called to convince me that it was a good deal.  Ironically, I had paid for their services two years and zippo, nada, zip, zilch!  I say, "Don't Pay to Play!"  Good luck!

• Nothing but only been with them for a bit.

Should have known better than to pay to play.  None of our cleints have come from a pay service/ site.  Live and learn.

Just saw another thread here with an FBI fraud line.  Got to wonder if some of these firms would be in trouble if agents started to complain. 

• Great Topic. I respond to an email from them, and talk with my "Assigned Account Executive". I asked straight to the point questions that took him off script. The $659 Question I had, "In my area how many Assets were given to Agents signed up on your Network?" Ummm. I don't have an answer for that, I get a monthly Report of Blah,Blah,Blah, and some other useless information.

I told him I will contact 3 Agents on their site in my Area, and find out their experiences with them. he replied "Their going to tell you they didn't receive anything." That's amazing, he is able to give me an answer from the Agents that I have not talked to. (How did he do that?)

My suggestion to all Agents, before investing ask for Stats, Agents currently using their system, and how are the Asset being Distributed? Then call the Agents on their system to confirm they are receiving business.

Do the Math $659 Lifetime Members X 1000Agents? 10,000Agents? = $659,000 - $6,590,000 Not good.

• I was a member for 2 years. Both years the cost to be a member was more than the income I received from being a member. When I brought this to the attention of the telemarketer who solicited me, he had a scripted rebuttal. He looked at my account and told me that is all the more reason to pay again so that maybe I could get a listing to break even. Beware of this company.

• Signed up 3 years ago. Never got a single listing or bpo.  Do not bother with paid membership. Those who got in years ago have the connection & good grades. They get bulk of business.

• Hello Sam,

Thanks for the advice.

• We signed up about a year ago and havent received any work at all

• They had given me a few listings, but then they came up with their Reo Network thing. :0( and said I had to sign up with their network to get anymore listings. Sad too, because I had sold an asset or two for them and done a good job to boot.

• Don't pay to play, Gina.

• No.  Nothing.

This reply was deleted.