Lamco

Anybody know if its worth $199 to get on Lamco's network to get REO listings??sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSingletary (Tary) H. Snyder, e-ProBroker, Texas Lone Star Realty1015 North Sunset Canyon DriveDripping Springs, TX 78620Off/Vm: (512)892-6800 (512)892-6800 Fax:(512)288-5595 Mob: (512)751-6360 (512)751-6360mailto:tsnyder@snyderhomes.comAlternate mailto:tsnyderus@yahoo.comHomepage:< http://www.snyderhomes.com&gt;NAR (National Association of Realtors) "2006 Good Neighbor Honorable Mention"Volunteers Needed:< http://www.snyderhomes.com/DisasterResponse/&gt;

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Brad,
      I guess i am confused with all the comments. But my question is ...do you guarantee that we are going to receive BPO's and listings at any given time if we become members? what is the benefit to be memebers of LAMCO?
  • This is another of those companies phishing for your money with limited results. Shoot I could start a company that looks and feels like a real REO asset management co and send e-mails out to everyone I could get e-mail addresses for and see how many I could collect money out of. Don't be duped into passing over your hard earned bucks to these companies. Pretty soon they will show their cards and drop of the edge.
  • dear all,
    does anyone knows how to sign up with Goodman Dean? I've tried their website and requested an application, but no response yet. Is there another way to sign up or this is the only way. Do I need to be more patient? thanks
  • I signed last August and so far only one BPO....no listings will hit my pockets with LAMCO they are who they are experts in Incomedectomy(money extraction) :)
    • Good morning chuckle...incomedectomy...will think of this term as I fork out my money.

Courtney Peace Hagins CDPE ABR
      RE/MAX
      Hilton Head Island, SC
    • thank you Byron for your comment. I guess i will not sign up- I'm listening to the experts very closely. I'll try all the free ones first:)
  • For those that have experience with LAMCO. Are they accepting only very expericece REO agents- I'm getting an email like twice a day to sign up.
    • They will accept my dog if he has $199.00. 
    • Like I have said before, Lamco gives a BPO now and then -- Which over the year pays for the sign up fee. Real estate is slow currently and you may not get enough BPO's to cover your cost. I have never received a REO from Lamco and I will not be signing up when my current membership expires as I do not do BPO's that does not lead to REO's.
  • In regards to LAMCO, I too in California am getting emails almost every week from them asking me to sign up. I haven't yet. And after reading these posts, I think it's wise to wait and see it they do start assigning REOs somewhere in the county. Here is Southern Calif, there is little inventory, either standard or REO. Most of the inventory now in 2010 is short sale listings.
This reply was deleted.