We signed up almost two months ago with about 30 zip codes but have not received any communications, BPO orders, or REO listings. Are there any success stories to share as well as others who might be in the same boat? What has your REOTrans experience been like?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am currently on REOtrans. I signed up for about $30 per month with all of the zip codes and the enhanced name. I have received assets from an asset manager who said I had to sign up to receive it and I have received assets from other asset managers who stated they saw me on REOtrans when they called.

It is all in how you continue to follow up. You can not just sign up with a company (no matter what it is) and not do the other work needed in order to get the listings....
  • I have been on REO trans since past 6 months or more and have never recd a single BPO. In fact the message board has the BPO orders that were completed last year and since then there has been no new posting on the message borad. So I called REOtrans and asked them why was not I seeing any recent BPO orders posted on the message board and she told me that REO trans has stopped ordering BPO's and that I have to contact QuickBPO services as they are the ones who are ordering BPO's and she gave me a no. to call them and find out. Also, in one of my communications with them earlier, they had mentioned to me that REOtrans does not give out listings to agents. It is only a agent database directory.
  • I tried REO-trans last year with no success. Before I could click the button to accept, the screen blinks and it's assigned to another Broker. I signed up again two weeks ago, and the same thing is happening I'll give them a month and if I don't get any BPO's then I'll dump them, again. I suspect that you have to subscribe to their PLATIUM service to be seriously considered. However, they do assign listings to asset managers I know in my area. I think they are a viable company, but like many of these lead generators, they probably have a profit center for their referrals and that's why the small monthly fee-players are not getting their listings. They will assign to the big-money players (i.e., payers) who dish out $300 to be on their top priority list.
  • REOTrans is offering a new training/certification program and market it in such a way that would lead me to believe that if I were an REO Trans Certfied Agent that I would be get more listings (although I haven't received any so far). Has anyone else taken this training and if so have you been assigned any listings since the training? Thanks! Karen
  • Listen up gang. Once you establish a realationship with a Outsourcer or Direct bank that says they use one of the systems like REO trans or RES net. That is the time to sign up, otherwise your like a needle in a haystack. It will be rear that an Assest Mgr just finds you on one of these systems and assigns you a listing. You have to establish the relationship, then go from there. (For Example I had done several BPO for Goodman Dean, I got my first assigment from them through RES NET.) So as your signing up to do BPO find out if the companies are just mills or if they assign listings. If they assign listings you will want to be on one of the platforms they use, like RES Net or REO Trans. I am on REO Trans, but only after my outsourcer told me that I needed to be on there to get listngs. . The only listings I recieved have been 3 which have all sold and were from that outsourcer. I haven't gotten one from a comopany that I'm not approved with. (Maybe now that I've done a few on there, a random assest mgr might assign me a listing. Im not holding my breath for that one) I spoke to my assest mgr in charge of assigning listings on REO Trans, and have been informed when they get more in my area she will look out for me.
    • It all boils down to this: you still have to know someone who trusts you to get the business.
    • Best info I've seen thus far.
  • I signed up with REOtrans 2/08 til 3/09 and recieved 0 REO's. I've done about 3 BPO's with Equity Pointe on REOtrans, but have never gotten a listing. When I first signed up with them I was paying for around 26 Zip codes and eventually reduced it to 12. I finally cancelled my account last month. I've only met 1 Agent from Reno that did get a Listing after being on REOtrans for 8 months.
  • I too was listed and paying for zip codes on REO Trans for about a year and never received any REO listings from it. I did complete a few FREE BPO's which never amounted to any REO business either. I decided to drop all zip codes except for my one FREE zip code, so that I remain on their website!
    • I originally had 10 zipcodes with REOTrans for 1 year. I received nothing during that timeframe. I have since dropped all those zipcodes they were charging me and kept the FREE one. As of today, I still have not received any orders for my FREE zipcode.
This reply was deleted.