HUD 3.8

Has anyone else heard anything about the HUD 3.8 awards.  I received an email yesterday from Debbie Caruso stating we can join her group and will be the first to know who has been awarded.  This is after the protests.  I am just wondering if anyone else had heard anything.  I think Debbie wants you to join her group, for $25.  Not sure I agree with this, after most of us paid her already.  Anyone have any news?  Thanks much.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I received an e mail on 2/19  from Sage Acquisitions stating that they are still reviewing all applications.  Good luck to everyone!

• Hi Lucie,

I would love a copy of the sample HUD proposal as well. carpenterkeith39@gmail.com

• An e-mail just came out from Sage that applications are under review and that they will be notifying their selected brokers (hopefully) by mid-March.

• I received the same e-mail.  Good luck to all of you who have applied.  We shall see.  Fingers crossed.  I spent a very long time (about two weeks) getting my information together and putting the packet together.  

• The Citiside IEI was ruled large and areas have been awarded to Apline First Preston and Sage got some of the other areas that Citiside IEI had.  That was posted on 2/10 (ish)

• Did Alpine get any areas other than 1A which is Illinois?

• You can find out who was awarded your state on the HUD website.

I've been a HUD listing agent for years. When I prepared my first proposal, I attended a workshop that was held in DC for instructing the BLBs how to prepare their proposals to submit to HUD. I figured that would be the best way to catch their attention - show it to them the exact way HUD required them to present their qualifications. It got me in the door. I paid for the cost of the trip to DC; not a membership to someone's website.

• Debra:

Are you inclined to exchange or share your proposal with me? I have one, but want to be sure is all inclusive. i will appreciate the courtesy!  

• Debra, Do you know if the workshops are still active?  ThankYou

This reply was deleted.