Evaluation Solutions a.k.a. Evalonline

Warning to BPO professionals. This company does not pay for the BPOs itorders from hard working agents. They also do not respond to emails.Shame on me for not checking them out in advance but they appear in mostBPO company lists. I've done 7 BPOs for this company dating back toJanuary 2010 and have yet to see a check.

If anyone else has had problems with this company post here so othersare warned. Thank you for your time.

Edgar Levin
Chicago, Illinois

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh, this company has been doing this for years. You would of thought someone would have contacted their client who provides them with the business or maybe they are dirt bags as well dunno.

These Mills get $125 to $175 per order you are paid out of this and they take the rest. So from a large number of BPO's they receive and you complete, they may sit on the cash and collect a chunk of the interest.
  • They are the worst. I have stopped doing business with them once I was paid in full. It took well over 7 months to get my monies. They still continue to call and e-mail for orders due the next day at 2PM. GET REAL !!! They had a good agent working with them and they blew it badly. I wonder how many good agents they have lost across the country because of their poor work ethics with us realtors.
  • EMAIL BLAST EVERY PERSON YOU HAVE EVER DONE AN ORDER FOR AND BLAST THE VENDOR INQUIRY SITE THAT IS HOW I FINALLY GOT PAID AFTER 8 MONTHS. I SENT LIKE 15 EMAILS TO VENDOR INQUIRY IN ONE DAY AND EVERYDAY THE SAME EMAIL TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT SENT ME ORDERS AND VIOLA PAYMENT.
  • the check finally arrived today after many emails, phone calls and messages to their people. i'm now happy to announce they are officially off my BPO list and out of my life. oh wait, i better wait till the check clears. thanks to all for confirming my thoughts on this company.

eddie levin
  • Hello Edgar, I just got paid for a two year invoice because I threatened to turn them into the Better Business Bureau. We had a similar thread on Linked in and one of the agents sent it to Evalonline and several agents got paid because of this. They do pay but the point is why should you have to threaten in order to get paid for something you put honest effort into. I still get calls from them and I just ignore it. I put my time to better use. But, -please pass the word about this company. We should have our own credit bureau and give them a score, which would turn out to be below 500 for delinquent pay.
  • I have yet to be paid also. One BPO was about 4-5 weeks ago and the other was within the last 2 weeks. Thanks for the heads up. I might just pass on the next ones offered. Their 24 hr time line is a little nerve wracking when you are an active Realtor.

Jo Ann Lowe
    Caldwell, Idaho
  • Good morning all,

I too fell into the trap of not getting paid. However, I took it a step further and sent a certified letter with invoice to the CEO directly. "Bryan Guckavan", requesting payment immediately or additional charges would be sent for delinquent payments.
    Within 10 days received my check for 15 orders.
    They still email with orders but I just delete them as fast as they arrive.
  • I completed a few BPOs for them in 2008 and received payment after several e-mails. There's an ongoing 3 year old thread about this company at http://www.agentsonline.net/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/146838/Eva... and payment issues.
    Agentsonline.net
  • They will pay, but after tons of calls to the head of management. They paid me, but still have about 10+++ orders with no payments. Every time they email, I'm trying to email links with forums like this. I've stop taking their orders for many reasons: forms are long, they are bpo mill, timeline is bad, QT is to hard, and NO PAY. Would you accept after that?????? unless there is no other things to be done like showings prospecting appointments or bpos for companies with great reputation.
    What is shocking me that they have thousands of orders and how in the world they getting them with that kind of reputation.
  • For sure you will wait for a long time to see your check.
    You will have to spend a lot of time on email and phone to request the payment.
    The all together protocol can take months before to be paid.
    The site is very complex to complete and they have added task to be more difficult.
    I don't mind that if fees are paid in a decent time and justified with the work requested.
    I believe we see BPO as BPO.
    But actually there are BPO and BPO.
    The more task requested and searches requested to complete the order
    make a standard BPO to a complete and totally different task.
    Another concern for Evalonline is the timeframe as they call you in the afternoon
    and order should be completed by next day noon their time.
    BrokerPriceOpinion is the same way... Long time to be paid, unlimited request to be paid
    Too bad because I was enjoying to do commercial valuations for them.
    I am still open to work for them, but I request payment before to start the order.
    So far I have received nothing !

This reply was deleted.