Replies

• Goodman Dean has their own portal on their website for BPO's. I love that one. Easy to work on.
    • My last BPO for them was last week and I still used what looks now as the OLD portal system. I'll be looking forward to my next one and see what portal that will be using.
  • Hi Johnny,

They are now using www.irepvm.com for thier BPOs, I don't know if it will be the system they use for REOs.
    • Hi there,

I heard from another agent that they spoke to GD and were told that Irep had a bulk order of BPOs that they outsourced some of it to GD. I LOVE GD and hope they keep giving out some REOs because here in Cali they are listing some themselves. But, they are a good company.
    • Interesting, my last BPO was recently last week from them, still used the old system (their BPO portal). I haven't heard anything about the new system, maybe it's for different lenders? I'm going to have to find out more.
      • I don't think anything has changed with my set up. I still log onto GoodmanDean.com and sign into their BPO portal. I just did 3 BPO's this week.
  • Goodman Dean is a great company to work with and yes, they do have REOs. They are a bit slow but, they do have them. Just keep doing those BPOs...which by the way, what about that new system they are using?

Anywho......patiences and tenacity, you'll get somewhere eventually.
    • What's the new system? I was still using RES.net with them a month ago...
    • Hi Jesse,

I agree, they have always been great to work with. I am feeling much better about it now knowing they do assign BPO's. Do you get the BPO's from just one bank? It seems like I am just getting them from one.
  • 2 thumbs up for Goodmand Dean on REO's...I love working with them. REO's are slow lately, but they will come in. Faithfully do their BPO's!
This reply was deleted.