Replies

• What is a "5 star force member"?  I went to many 5 Star seminars years ago and I am certified in BPO, REO and short sales but this is the first time I've heard this title.

• Easy to find on line - five star institute force. Another monthly paid REO organization.
  • Yes,  great company    I speak with the bpo assignor weekly.   They cut checks around the 20th of each month and their job cutoff is the 15th so my check should be here any day.

• Yes, they are very good to work with. I recently had a check get lost in the mail. We had a substitute carrier and had quite a but of our mail lost during those two weeks. I emailed them and they replied within 24 hours. Confirmed check wasn't cashed, stopped payment and cut a new one.

• The correct way to ask this question would be: Does SingleSource Pay for completed orders? 

Does vs. Do

Should we say, “What does Gloria and I have in common?” or “What do Gloria and I have in common?”

If you turn the question around to place the subjects first, you would say, “Gloria and I does/do have what in common.”

Gloria and I are the subjects so we need a plural verb. Which verb is plural? We would say she does but we would say they do. So do is the plural verb. Therefore, the answer is, “What do Gloria and I have in common?”

Try this example: “What does/do the children look like in their costumes?”

If you turn the question around to place the subjects first, you would say, “The children does/do look like what in their costumes.”

Because children is a plural subject, we again need the plural verb do.

Try this example: “What does/do the coach expect from the team?

Turning the question around, we realize that our subject is coach, which is singular. Therefore, we would say, “What does the coach expect from the team?”

And yes they does pay......JS

• you must be great to have a conversation with!

• You are a self righteous (-*-)

• Someone are exalting himself ....
    • thank you for being so detailed John. Since I'm new with BPO work. Can you provide me some examples to describe the subject property, general comments, Neighborhood. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. 

• WTF- you got too much time on your hands. Get a job!

This reply was deleted.