Trying to discriminate what is essential membership cost vs discretionary membership.  I am soliciting some feedback what is useful getting bpo, listings.

DefaultServicing Technologies (DST) is enhancing its DispoSolutions database
to increase its reach and business-building capabilities.

They want $25 subscription to BPO/REO assignments.

One can pay $125 subscription to get 30 zip codes search-able and listing possibilities.

Basic Membership, bpo only, for free.

KINDLY SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE.
Thanks
Sam Shueh
Keller Williams
Silicon Valley

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• according to their sites, it gives you 30 zip codes for asset manager to find you and allow your own site to be linked....
      I posted the original question and decided to start with basic membership for now.
      Thanks guys!
  • Hey Sam,

I've been with Dispo since 2008 and my very first BPO with them turned into a Listing 6 months later. I do several BPO's for them and have gotten other listings since then. I have 2 listings with them now. I'm located in the SF East Bay area and there may be more assignments out my way.
    • The one I am betting is Realty Pilot. However, I have not heard much from anyone that they got assignment from their $19.95 monthly membership due. May need some time.....

Michelle
      Are you also with Titanium Solutions? That one is free. In Oakland there should be tons of work and potential to get
      a short sale......
      • I'm still on the fence with Realty Pilot, I don't think they have any assignments in Northern CA, in the east bay area. I continue to read all the Blogs about Realty Pilot and there new coverage areas, so we'll have to wait.

Yes, I'm with Titanium and have been with them since 2007. At the time I joined, It was $100 , but there were soooooo many assignments in the Oakland area, that I made that fee back the first week I started with them. Also they used to assign BPO's with Litton which they paid $100 and I used to get at least 3 a month. My experience with the homeowners in Listing their homes as Short Sales has not been great, because a lot of the times the homeowners were not willing to accept their situation and ended up loosing the home to foreclosure. But hopefully this year they willing be willing to short sale
    • Michelle and all other friends,
      Thanks for the postings. It sounds like a good investment.

Are there any other low cost investments you suggest.
      Like Resnet? I am in Santa Clara County.
      The REO listing release volume is very low here. Last 2 weeks there were no bank owned properties sold from trustee sale either.....
      • yes sign up with res net. Dispo is a good company. I have received several bpos and reos from them.
      • Hey Sam,

Not sure what other low investments sites are out there. But since I do several BPO's for REO america through Dispo, I paid the $125 fee which I made back already by doing 2 BPO's over the weekend. It's a low investment. If you find other low cost investments, please let me know.
        Thanks!!!
  • I have done well with them over the past three years, I only have 2 properties with them at the moment. I have had many listings with them but I really haven't done a lot of BPO's through their platform. I do think it is a "no brainer" to sign up with them, especially after they purge all the wanna be's sometime this month.
  • Sam... I have been with DispoSolutions for 3 months and have received 2 BPOs. I figured I would jump in their REO database for the $125 fee. 1 more BPO from them will cover the $125 fee. I'll let you know should any REO work from Dispo come my way.
  • I have been with them for a while... I believe the only client I received work from was Nations REO but nothing within the past few months.
This reply was deleted.