DispoSolutions premium membership

Howdy gang,

I've used DispoSolutions in the past and although they were never the busiest portal, I always got a decent amount of work to justify the $300 fee.

In the past six months, I signed back up and have gotten a few BPOs out of them, but was wondering if anyone is still getting listing assignments through them. In your opinion, is it worth the $300 membership at this stage of the REO game?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 30 zip codes... must be highly populated metropolitan area.  If I listed that many zip codes I'd be way out of my market territory!  If I stretch it, I may be able to claim a dozen zip codes...

• Maybe I'll try a year at $75 and see if I get any results. I've gotten BPO work through them and most companies that I've taken work from pay a decent wage for a residential valuation... and a better wage for a commercial valuation (on the same residential form!).

I can part with $75 and see what happens. 

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

• Have you had any luck? 

• Nothing in regards to listings... but I've still managed to pick up some more residential and commercial BPOs. The portal more than pays for itself, but I don't really want to be a BPO guy...

• $300 for paying membership ?  You got to be kidding,

• Why in the world would you pay anyone to get a nibble every now and then or maybe nothing at all. They should be paying us. I just don't understand why some agents pay $300-$400 or $500 to get $100. worth of business a year.

• Amen, seems the more I paid the less I got. Used to be a client would have 2, 3 or 4 agents in an area and if you did good work you got assignments. If we're willing to pay $300, $400 or more just to be in the system and "maybe" get business then they're going to sign up 50 agents and give them all 1 or 2 a year instead of having 2 agents getting 20 or 25 a year.

• Usually I wait until I have a listing assignment to sign up for the portal the asset management company uses. The one exception is RES.net as I have no problem parting with $700 a year for the income I've made through that portal.

See... some portals make sense (Equator used to!) and some don't. I was hoping for agent experience to help me determine whether or not it made sense in this regard. By the looks of things, the $75 membership is the way to go (unless I can charm them like CECE and get a year for free!).

• I bought basic membership for that i paid $ 75 i did not get any work so i decided not to renew.

• Several years ago I signed with DispoSolutions for the basic fee, just to see how they are. I never got anything from them. The following year, when renewal came up, I asked them why I should pay them for the privilege of never getting any work from them... but I foolishly renewed anyway, thinking that I surely should have something in a two-year period... nothing.  I guess I should be glad that I didn't get caught-up in the fee fee fee I'm reading about here.

This reply was deleted.