Chase outsourcers

I received 4 emails from 4 different CHASE outsourcers in the past 5 days, see one below

Please be advised, SERVICELINK is REO Management Outsourcer for Chase Bank.  Chase has provided your name and contact information to SERVICELINK for consideration of being added to their REO Agent Network.

I spoke to one of the vendor managers, they said Chase wants more REO agents because they will only assign asset (REO's) to agents in a five mile radius from your office address. Has anybody else received these emails.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I also had the same experience, set up a phone interview and they never called! The number I have is the same as the above number.
  • I just recently recieved an invitation to apply through Chase and their out sourcers. I am pretty excited and like you I can use the bussiness as well. has anyone recieved any listings yet through their out sourcers? Please keep me posted. best of luck. Thhnks.
    • I just called Chase again to re-schedule their required phone follow-up interview 1–877–584–3290 . I did call them on Sept 27 and just realized they did Not call me in October like they said they would. Now the lady Ida I spoke with said later this month they will call.
      Does anyone have a Different direct phone # or email address I can possibly speed up this process? I feel now I am 3 weeks behind.
      • This is the same number I used. The only contact I have had after the phone interview from Chase is from the outsourcing companies. The vendor managers from the outsourcing companies contacted me directly by phone or email to apply with them thru Chase. I have not received any listings yet. From what I am been told is to be ready by end of the 4th qtr of this year or the beginning of the 1st qtr of 2011. We wiil see.
        Goodluck!!!!
  • My partner is at the Asian REO meeting in vegas and one of the meetings she was just at said chase was moving to the 5 mile radius from office for assignments. I just signed up with them so we shall see what happens.
    • Hi Adam,

Do you have the website where you signed up with chase. I only know there outsources. I am from the Illinois area. I have been trying for years with chase with no avail. any help will be great. thanks Adam.

• Alina,

You need to sign up with the outsourcers. There's not direct website.

• Good luck!! Through the invite with Chase, I am now signed up with all the Chase outsourcers and eligible to receive Chase listings. I can use the work. They also confirmed the 5 mile rule. I hear BOA is doing the same thing.
      • Can you pl share who is the out source company or web site add?
  • REO World
    Service link
    LPS
    NRT REO Experts (Coldwell Banker)

I first applied with Chase back in June, did the phone interview. I also applied directly to all there outsource companies (back in June) who would accept applications. I received invitations this month from the outsourcers thru Chase to be (consideration) part of there REO broker network. I assume is thru invitation only? I can sure use the business. Good Luck!!
This reply was deleted.