I am a BPO agent first and REO second, I have noticed an uptick in BPO orders sent to me. (Many I don't accept). Has anyone also noticed an increase in BPO volume?I started looking into where the increased orders could be coming from on the assumption it was due to the foreclosure moratorium expiration date on federally backed mortgages coming soon. Or another assumption was a review of the value of certain Tranches. I did a little digging into some of the mortgage loans on the orders I have received and many were originated with Countywide and had gone through loan modification. I don't have a clue where the increase might be coming from. Have you ever looked into where the BPO's are coming from? If so what is your prediction if you have seen an increase

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tim same here in Tampa, and a slight increase in orders the past few weeks. I am also seeing more HELOC orders which are very easy, the local Credit Unions are doing more of them now as well.
  • There has been an increase in my area the last few weeks. Most are credit risk orders at this time.
  • I've been getting quite a few but honestly, I don't bother since the pay isn't worth it. That being said, since I haven't done one of these in so long, if the company says PICR I assume that means picture/photos only??? If so, maybe I'll pick up a few easy ones. Please advise.
  • We are getting lots of orders especially bulk and Fannie Mae and yes some country wide orders. I am now getting more interior orders which are being assigned to REO agents in my marketplace.
  • I have noticed a big jump in orders in the last 2-3 weeks. Most of my orders are credit risk orders....
    • Lindsay are the orders asking for REO comps or normal market value?
      • Fair market comps
This reply was deleted.