It seems like there is an epidemic of Servicing Co's and Bpo Co's that are just not paying.

This platform is a good source of information for agents to share their experience with others to avoid

loosing money and time on these companies that wish to  deal in dirty business practices. If you complete an order based on agreed terms & price, there should be NO reason you should not be paid.

The names of a few companies that Pay on time and every month.

1. RRR

2. E Mortgage logic

3. Single Source

4. Specialized- sam

5. Ocwen

The names of some THAT DO NOT PAY !

1. IAS - Integrated Asset Services

2. Bpo.com Broker Price Opinion

3. Trans continental

4. NREIS

5. Main Street Valuations AKA Bpo Fulfillment 

6. Valuation Partner's 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Please start a new discussion.  I don't think that this topic is pertinent to this discussion.   Thanks. 

• Yes, I have.
      Another similar program is Rent2OwnMarket.

There is nothing wrong with it, but take into consideration that the real estate market in California has changed so quickly that most distressed homeowners are not in a push to sell their home under a Seller Financing situation anymore. So it is going to be difficult to get listings or at least to convince a homeowner that the way to sell their home is list it with seller financing. On the flip side hundreds if not thousands who could use this program to buy (rent 2 own).

But, "BPO companies that dont pay" is not the forum to go into a lot of detail about this. If you want to know more about these companies and how they work, email me directly.

•  SWBC Lending Solutions is now requiring background checks.  This is ridiculous in my opinion.  Because we have to "gain access to property interiors"  Really??  Don't we, as Realtors® do this every day?  Realtors® are scrutinized more and more every day! 

Good afternoon,

We would we would like to communicate that the regulatory landscape has changed greatly over the last several years. Our clients hold us to the highest level of scrutiny since they are accountable to the CFPB and GSE regulators for the actions of all third party vendors that come in contact with consumers, regardless of how that contact is ordered or made. To help our clients maintain compliance with regulatory agencies and to meet contractual requirements, SWBC Lending Solutions has partnered with Falcon Vision, a comprehensive background check, pre-employment screening company based in Santa Barbara, California. Falcon was selected for their ability to provide services meeting client specifications while providing you with greater value than other competitive servicers. For the low fee of $59.95 (almost half the price charged by competitors), your completed background check report will include:

·         National Criminal Vigilant package

·         SSN Trace / Past Address history

Falcon Vision will also provide you with 2 years of monitoring service (double the time of other competitors) from the initial application, a critical standard to maintain your preferred status. After that initial two year period, you will be asked to complete the process again.

By providing this information electronically it can be safely and securely transmitted to Falcon Vision instantly. SWBC Lending Solutions will not keep copies of any reports. Final results will be made available through Falcon Vision directly to you for your records and for dissemination to others as you see fit.

Completing your background check will allow you to continue to enjoy top access to new orders in your territory and the ability to accept interior orders. An additional benefit to you is the ability to market yourself more effectively. You demonstrate your commitment to ensuring the highest professional standards by participating in an enhanced vetting program which helps you and our industry ensure confidence in our products and services.

We value your continued efforts to provide the best quality reports for our mutual clients.

Thank you for your time.

Yessica Velazquez

BPO Coordinator

• you need to join Revva - then we only have to pay for one and you get them when they are renewed and sent to the Revva members. 

• you dont have to do this they will still send exterior orders and they have really very very few interiors

• Sandra

You might find this interesting I said no problem I can use the one I use for Clear cap and others this is the reply

This e-mail is in response to prior background checks. In order to meet the requirements for placement in the highest priority tiers and receiving offers for interior orders we need to have a background check that is continuously monitored. We understand that throughout the industry background checks are becoming more common and we’ve had several agents request to send copies of already established background checks.  We cannot accept a background check performed for another company as we cannot verify that their procedures are comprehensive enough to cover all requirements.  Additionally, our program provides continuous monitoring to ensure that we continue to meet our mutual clients’ needs.  We’ve established a relationship with Falcon Vision to meet this specific needs and requirements and, as such, in order to receive interior orders and the highest priority on receiving orders, the background check must be established through this service. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Jennifer Saldana
      Vendor Coordinator

• All of them have been requiring it, since Dodd - Frank..... Black Knight/LSI , Whoever Transunion is now, and a few others... 

• Well, you know,that's because God only knows what you would steal from these properties that we do interior inspections on. 

In my opinion, if that's what they want-they are free to do one on me at their expense. 

• That's what I told them - she stated that it's only for interior inspections.  That I can still do drive by inspections.  It's a money maker for them.  Like a few that are coming up with their own "bpo classes" that they want you to take to get their "premium" orders.

• BPO.com out of Miami fl area DOES NOT PAY and if you question why a job was taken away they say "you're being very unprofessional", when you question that response they COMPLETELY ignore you. 1st hand experience here.
This reply was deleted.