Replies

• Do not work for this joke of a company, if you don't have 90-120 day old comps after you note it in the comments they reassign the order as if the comps will change, besides the worthless website and the low pay and all the attachments they want for the fee, If you like working for $5.00 jump in their for the abuse from this uneducated company. Total JOKE!

• Hi!

I have done some work for them in the past and just finished 4 this weekend. Their forms are not compatible with BPO automation suite because they are not compatible with most versions of IE, only Firefox and possibly Chrome. I had forgotten what a pain their system was, but I had already said yes, so I did them.

Each comp has got to be edited individually and the way they set up data entry and drop downs, it doesn't allow for quick tab, press, tab.

If I do business with them again, I will HAVE to get at least $60 for a local exterior.

• I just started working with them about 5 weeks ago. It takes a month to get paid but that is OK. At least they pay. I received my first check a week ago and looking forward to many more.

• Yes I dealt with them.  They do pay but you have to stay on them.  It took me four months to get paid.  They sat on over $1500 of my money until I kept calling every two hours until they sent the money.  Not one of the better companies to deal with.

• They pay $40.00 for a lot of extra work. They should pay at least $60.00 for what they want, unless you like working for $5.00 an hour. The website is not user friendly at all. I just did my 3rd one for them over the weekend, you spend so much time with kick backs, you want to tell them to stick it for the money, the pay is a con, and I told them this would be the last time of under charging for their work. Response, we only get paid so much for the order, my response don't under bid the work to get it and stick me with your bad business.   

• They pay regularly.  I have done work for them during the past six months.

• Thanks to everyone for your responses.

Mary

• Yes, they do pay but not well.

I just do not like to upload mls and property profile data sheet for every comp as it is too time consuming.  Most are auction.com stuff wanting quality images as images on the web for bidding (no dates allowed).  My problem was that website is they are auctioning properties that were already in short sale pending status.

http://auction.com/
    • Thanks to all For responses.

• I've done several BPOs for them. They pay between $35 and $40 depending on how badly they need to get the BPO completed. They do pay. Which is more than what I can say for many other BPO companies.
    Their forms are long and time consuming. I don't know of any auto-fill programs out there that work with Consolidated.

My only complaints with them is that they have a system that can be very frustrating to use. And they don't seem to have any IT people that work to correct the problems. Like recently there were several BPOs available. I would accept the ones I wanted, but their system kept showing the BPOs were still available. It wasn't until a couple of hours later that they were showing in my accepted section. And later in the evening when I wanted to print out my list there was just a blank page for a log in page. I don't know how long that was going on. I tried several times over a couple of hours to try to long in only to see a blank page. It wasn't until in the morning that I could log in and print out my list. The other issue is you have to make sure you save your work several times. I had problems where a BPO was kicked back for missing information that I know I had input. Like their system doesn't like the commas in the GLA or lot size and does not auto-correct, but will do it for dollar amounts. But like I said, their BPO system sucks, is frustrating and it is very time consuming filling in BPO info! Just be careful on how many BPOs you start out with until you know what you can do within a reasonable time and not stuck doing BPOs at 2 am trying to finish within their crazy completion time frame.

But they do pay. I just got a check from them yesterday for BPOs done back in December.

This reply was deleted.