Replies

• It appears I ruffled some feathers. I gave feedback to BPO-Automation and suggestions to improve their product. The product did not complete the date field in several forms and did not complete the garage parking field in many forms. The custom defaults are basically boilerplate rather than factual information based on the criteria between the comps and the subject. I made suggestions on how to correct but, fell on deaf ear. When someone has to defend their product then more than likely there are some problems. I believe in the 80/20 rule as well. Except with a twist; 80 % will not say anything the other 20 % drive product makers to next level. In some cases, product makers choose to ignore the market that is trying to help them or push them to the next level. This behavior is where competitors are formed.
  • So far, I have heard a lot about the BPO-Automation but no other programs.  I thank you Nicole, for taking the time from your company to respond to the comments.

At this time, I don't feel that BPO Automation would be a good fit for me.  I did go to the site, and did some looking around, and frankly, I can't justify spending that kind of money every month.  Perhaps if it were a purchase it for life kind of program, but not for a monthly subscription.  

I guess my dreams of being lazy and letting the computer program take control is just that, a dream.

Thank you all.  I would still love to hear about any other companies that are being used to auto fill....

• Everyone, I'm sorry I don't have a better filter or much patience over people that become abusive. I will always stand up for myself, my staff and my company because as we know the customer ISN'T always right.

What a lot of people may not know is that my company, BPO Automation Group, invented and created BPO software. Our old AutoAccept software made people millions of dollars and our AutoFill software continues to help real estate professions kill their BPO orders in a fraction of the time it would take to do one by hand.

To anyone that is tech-savvy, a professional in all regards and is doing a minimum of 10 BPO's a month ore more for at least 2 BPO companies, you gotcha check us out!

Start here: http://bpo-automation.com/testimonials.html

• I used BPO Automation for many years.  Each time they updated I found I had a lot of questions.  I found a great customer rep who actually called back and stayed with me for as much time as needed.  I guess I asked too many questions because the owner Nicole Ocean cancelled my membership and would not let renew.  I asked for the rep I was dealing with and was told she was let go because she spent too much time with people like me.  Really firing someone who actually did customer service?   So although the program was most helpful I cannot recommend the customer service.  

• Oh Marilyn! I want to ask you a question, have you ever had to fire a real estate client of yours for some reason? I bet you have! We can't make everyone happy ALL of the time.

Well, as a business owner this just comes with the territory. I learned about the 80/20 rule called Pareto's principle a few years back and have tried to incorporate this into my business. It's been very successful and has really helped us focus on our goals.

One decision I made about a year ago, was to work with staff locally and not remotely any longer. This was a painful and very difficult decision to make, but I can't regret having made it because it was the right thing to do for my company and our subscribers.

Moving on to another note, I really hate to see anyone become difficult to work with and subsequently have to make the decision to fire them. We try our hardest to go above and beyond for our users which oftentimes translates into doing free services just to try to fix, repair and hopefully remedy things. Sometimes, people's expectations can get skewed, they can hard to please no matter what we do, it just may not be good enough. And when a subscriber of ours becomes abusive, disrepectful and rude, we have to fire them.

I have a low tolerance for B.S. and won't let ANYONE be abusive to me or my staff. I don't want money from people that aren't thrilled with our product and service. I'm sure you can sympathize. I'm sorry we weren't able to figure things out on better terms.

• Thank you for your reply Nicole.  I am sorry if you felt I was rude or abusive.  I have been a Realtor for 40 years and never has anyone accused me of this before.  My feelings were very hurt back then and now again by this.  I wish your company lots of luck.  Luckily I have never had to fire anyone being a manager and broker.  I have always been able to work things out if there was a problem. Sorry for this.  Your product is good and I have recommended it to many and would love to be back in your good graces some day.  Until then continued success.  

• That was my feeling with the BPO-Automation service.  Happy to take your money but, service sucked.  I felt like I was left out in the Ocean.  Yes pun intended. I gave them another chance gave feedback and my licenses were canceled.  Even the original lifetime license.  I don't have much good to say about them or there crappy product.

Realty Pilot I felt like I was left to crash and burn.  Certainly were not the wind beneath my wings. 

• Hi again,

One of the most frustrating things for me to see happen with anyone that uses our software, is when they don't invest in learning how to use it, they avoid watching training videos or don't return questionnaires that we send for them to be able to enjoy a custom experience when they run the 90% AutoFill side of our software.

I'll admit that we have gone through an evolution with our products, pricing, staff, customer service and tech support since the inception of our company in 2009. Thankfully, in the last few years specifically, we have really hit the sweet spot and cleaned up so much of our system and services that we are coming up on our 8th year in business in April 2017.

We hear from many users that switch over from a competitor that we keep up on changes and development better than any other company. This, to me, is the best kind of compliment!

We can't babysit our subscribers or force them to try to help themselves learn what they need to in order to be successful with our software, but we can lead them to where they need to go. Again, I'm sorry you got lost somewhere in the mix.

• June,

I have tried all of them. Don't waste your money.  The automation products really miss the mark. 

You will spend just as much time as you do now per bpo reviewing that information is really correct or filling in field that the software can't complete. 

Don't waste your time or money....

I never got the success level that Jonathan reports.

• It appears I ruffled some feathers. I gave feedback to BPO-Automation and suggestions to improve their product. The product did not complete the date field in several forms and did not complete the garage parking field in many forms. The custom defaults are basically boilerplate rather than factual information based on the criteria between the comps and the subject. I made suggestions on how to correct but, fell on deaf ear. When someone has to defend their product then more than likely there are some problems. I believe in the 80/20 rule as well. Except with a twist; 80 % will not say anything the other 20 % drive product makers to next level. In some cases, product makers choose to ignore the market that is trying to help them or push them to the next level. This behavior is where competitors are formed.
This reply was deleted.