ARRO Management System

Did anyone else get an email from this company ARRO. According to the email First AM has changed to this platform and now all agents have to update info on this system. It appeared legit as they had all my expired information. The email and registration does not guarnetee listings however its a $75.00 fee and they indicate a new cleint using that platform has been brought on board.

If all is true its things are lining up to be busy by late 2nd quarter, just a few months away. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Let me know if you want to see the email... I can send it to you directly.
  • I got it too.  The timing was interesting because I just signed on with Corelogic to do BPO's.  I recieved 4 of them in 2 days.  I paid my $75.00, lets see what happens.
  • I got it... I got all the way through the questionnaire and then they sprung the $75 fee on via PayPal.  They had all my CURRENT information and they must be affiliated with AtPacREO because I just updated that site.  I can't find anything on "First American Residential Management Services" and maybe this is supposed to look like First Am??  I have sold REO for First American and will contact them to see if this is legit.
  • Got it to....dosnt mean much.....dunno what to think........LOL
  • Yea, I got it. I will wait an see. $75 x 20,000 agents=$1,500,000

This reply was deleted.