Replies

• I'm curious about what happened, also.  Especially since REOpro endorsed BAM.
    • OK too many people are keeping too quiet.  I joined them, they did guarantee listing and they would refund the money, I have NOT got any listings NEITHER CMA NEITHER BPO. I think I will get my money back this year.
  • I am curious now that it's January 18th, 2011 has anyone listed any properties with "Bridge Asset Servicing REO" What is your experience? Did they charge a lot of fees? They really should not charge you anything upfront if they are a true asset management company.

I am all ears!

• Anyone who attended the conference got to know the people at Bridge, have faith in them, and are hoping business amps up for them soon. These are good people. I guarantee there's no evil plot to scam agents out of their money. Besides, I don't think it would be very professional to discuss business dealings with a current client on a public forum unless they did something horribly wrong, which is not the case here - hence the silence.

There are several agents that have done business with Bridge, but I believe their assets have been centralized in a few locations (AZ and CA). From what I learned about them and what I hear, they have strong financial backing, are working on obtaining more, and have established many relationships in the industry. Patience is a virtue...
    • It's funny you guys should say something about this. Today, an agent came in my office who signed up with them. She was very excited about some news. They had a conference call with her and asked her to start going to smaller local banks as an ambassador for Bridge and they would "back" her, fly in and "help" her with the account if it was over 100 assets. This is old news, real estate 101..... but I did wish her luck.

I'm really glad I didn't spend any money either.
      • That is real estate 101. To a smaller extent, it reminds me of my old days of door knocking and cold calling. Either way, it is a learning experience. I'm signed up with a company that seems similar in scope. They look for non performing loans to buy, then either do a loan mod with the owner or foreclose and resale with one of their agents. I hear from them occasionally for a free CMA and I know they do quite a bit of volume in this realm. No cost to join, just some of my time. I don't mind the free CMAs as long as it doesn't interfere with my current business. I can maybe get a listing from this, but I'm also not counting on it either. Then there are also all the asset management companies vying for lender accounts.

I do also wish the BAM agents and the company luck. This is after all an entrepreneurial industry and there are promising startups in this realm.
  • Did all the agents who signed up and went to the Bridge conference take an oath of silence or something? It’s very quiet in this room.
    • Yeah, a little too quiet. hummmmmm
      • guys, group is quiet for the reason, nothing to scream about. I think we should be more patient with BAM. Timing is just horrible for most of the companies like them.
  • Nah I'm cool I'd rather keep my $$!!
This reply was deleted.