Replies

• dont do it
  • I don't trust the person I talked to. It's just a come on
  • I'm glad that you have suspended the Absolute REO Solutions account. I am sure it is just a scam. I personally do not believe that someone other than Stephen Johnson was using the account. I think he was just trying to get started in the REO/BPO business at the expense of subscribers.
    • I had to remove part of my last post about the email. ABS contacted me and asked me to remove it because of a disclaimer that I wasn't able to copy the email.
      This was the latest email I recieved from them. The most interesting part is "if we feel that we did not live up to our end of the contract." I also emailed him back from this and told him I was disputing the charges with my credit card company and he replied not to do that and that I have to live up to my end of the contract/policy. I will get my money back one or another. Hopefully this helps everyone out there. It's easy to dispute the charges you fill out a simple form and they go to the company a get your money back. I believe that it has to be within the last 6 months to be able to do this.
  • The one BPO that I have done for ABS is scheduled for trustee sale on 5/10/10. I will keep you all posted. I won't hold my breath or anything but it would be great to get the listing.
    • Look at the response I have gotten from "REO ABSOLUTE" New guy
      S. Rossco?

Penny,
      The policy of Absolute REO is that if no work is provided to you in the course of a 12 month period following your activation, you are entitled to a refund. The only way to assure that you have not received any work in 12 months is to wait 12 months. There is no way to ascertain in 1 months that no work will be received in the coming 11 months. In the 1 months that you have been with us you have received a BPO on 04/13/2010 that you have completed on 04/19/2010 and been paid by check number 1897, and we have submitted said BPO to our client. Once the asset becomes an REO, you are the exclusive listing agent on that particular asset.

Should you still not be satisfied in the amount of work received after 12 months, then please send me an email and after review of the account, if we feel that we did not live up to our end of the contract, we will promptly issue a refund.

We look forward to a very profitable 11 months of our current partnership and an extension to many more years.
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Fw: Re: REOPRO * May I please request a refund at this time..
      Date: Mon, May 03, 2010 2:26 pm
      To: srosco@absreo.com
      • I just posted this and they called and yelled at me about posting their emails. I am sure you will be getting a call from them. Hey at least we know that they are seeing what we are saying about them. Someone still has an account that they are watching with.
  • Totally bugus hey do not have any listings. I spoke with one of their representatives and he was saying anything to get the $295
  • 10/20/2009 I signed up.
    No activity. I emailed Steven asking about work 4/29/2010
    Nothing! I emailed Steven and Gary and asked them for a full refund and removal from there vendor list.
    Nothing! 5/3/2010 I emailed Gary. Requesting a full refund and removal from vendor list.
    I finally hear something, it’s a BPO order form Steven, and I immediately return the email via my Blackberry. Requesting a full refund ASAP and removal from the vendor list. Informing Steve that I will not accept this BPO. And I still have no communication nor do I have the refund requested that was assured to me.
    I know I have been taken advantage of, and after this I hope you don’t make the same mistake I did.
    • I was promised by Steven one year ago that after I signed up and don't get work, i will have my money back. Now that Steven is gone, who should I email to so that I can get my refund? I knew I have been taken advantage of. Is there any way I can get the money back?
This reply was deleted.