Replies

• Pam, you are totally right. We are all saying do not sign up and there are agents reading all these comments and still saying "should I sign up?" You are paying $300 for a one time BPO. For all the agents that don't read these blogs, they don't know any better.
    • Pam,

I am one of your agents approved, paid the $295, and have heard nothing. I have requested a refund in writing, several emails, and voice mails too. I'm in the process of contacting my attorney, but would rather not.

Please advise how I can receive an immediate refund.
      Regards,
      Rob Robertson
  • This discussion has been going on for MONTHS. As Penny mentioned, do not send them any money. They deliver no BPOs or REO listings.
  • ATT TO ALL AGENTS RESPONDING : DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY IT IS A FALSE COMPANY...OTHERS HAVE STOP OUR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS>>>>DO NOT DO IT SPEND MONEY SOME WHERE
    ELES!!!!
  • Sal,
    I have not heard from you. my email was sent on June 21, 10. Do I need to ask for my refund too?
  • this is probably a scam. i paid 295.00 last year. They claimed they will give my money back. I have since then learned to do research before I sign up with companies. Thanks and good luck!!!
  • Hello Sal,

Does ABS have ANY REO properties any place at this time?
    Is the registration fee an annual fee?
    Thanks
  • I have requested a refund as well.

I will update as soon as I receive my refund.

Sheila
  • I signed up when they first started I have never seen anything at all !!!!
  • A credit was just posted to my AMERICAN EXPRESS card for $295.
    I will never make the mistake of doing something like this when my gut feeling was telling me otherwise!
    Sal was helpful in making this happen. Thanks.
This reply was deleted.