Started by BAYO OSHINNAIYE :

Who knows "Team Lear" as asset management company: I received a call today from an Asset Management Company "Teamlear" from Colorado. The spokes person, Ms. Jordan claim she is the asset Manager, that she wants me to do BPO for her company and that all the BPO's l do will result in REO which l will be listing for them. She furher said that she will be requesting me to deposit $400 for the home maintanace, a one time fee. Then l will pay $54.00 for the software to use for their program. I do not belief her, but has anyone heard about this company or did any business with them? I know am not paying any money to them.

Are they fraud or real? They have a website: www.teamlear.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If Team Lear is a scam, you all should report them to both your AG and NAR.  These type of companies should not be in business.  Have your documentation ready.   I would not hesitate to contact people until someone listened.  Just my thoughts.  Good luck.

• Total scam! Run as fast as you can!

• I paid the 449.00 to get started and then I read all the reviews. I did a free BPO for them for a high priced home. They guaranteed me 3 listings if I signed up. They called me to do another BPO but wanted another deposit. I said NO..not until I get the listing from them. Haven't heard from them yet.
    • Sharon, you have been Scammed. Those BPO's that you did were other banks REO. It does not belong to Team Lear. Somehow, the crew at Team Lear are very smart, and are good at their fraudulent acts. They have managed to fool a lot of us because we are all anxious to make money. We all need to network more and learn from each other. They are crooks and are good at what they do. However, where is the law to tame this group?

• Sharon, please call your credit card company and put the amount into dispute.  You can send your credit card company a letter and reference this blog about them.

This company is a fraud and they continue to defraud agents with the hope of REO listings

• I disputed this charge with my CC company the next day after doing research and they refunded my $449 but now Teamlear has charged my credit card AGAIN, claiming I was in contract with them!  OMG!  Yes, anyone getting their calls - hang up immediately!  Don't be fooled.

• Hey Linda, you will probably have to cancel that card and get a new one. :-(

• Write a letter to the credit card company and get it to them asap.  Tell them this company is committing fraud and they must refund your money.  If you call them and also ask them to make notes in your file and that Team Lear or whatever name they use when they make the charges is blocked from your card

By law the credit card must listen to you as you are the consumer

• I don't know if you guys remember but a former employee of this company called me to say they are using inmates in a prison call center to make these calls to agents.  It's too bad the prison system does not know about this business practice.

• don't bother. in fact don't even answer their call. They are a scam. They use to be known as REO PRO, which confused me with this site. I paid the fee last year and got scammed. They then kept calling me and when I told them I already paid the fee, they hung up on me or said they would call me back. They ask a lot of questions about your experience, etc, which is odd and then claim they have several properties they want me to list. I did a few inspections for them and the houses did not look distressed at all.

This reply was deleted.