Started by BAYO OSHINNAIYE :

Who knows "Team Lear" as asset management company: I received a call today from an Asset Management Company "Teamlear" from Colorado. The spokes person, Ms. Jordan claim she is the asset Manager, that she wants me to do BPO for her company and that all the BPO's l do will result in REO which l will be listing for them. She furher said that she will be requesting me to deposit $400 for the home maintanace, a one time fee. Then l will pay $54.00 for the software to use for their program. I do not belief her, but has anyone heard about this company or did any business with them? I know am not paying any money to them.

Are they fraud or real? They have a website: www.teamlear.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow, I too just got the call from 'Team Lear'.  During the pitch from time to time I would get the creeps and unfortunately I was not close to my computer so I couldn't do any research.  The listing they had for me was a 1.5 mil property in default and I got taken down.  I can just imagine them doing high fives with my credit card info.  That's okay, live and learn, I will cancel the charge on Monday.  Geez.

• I just got a call from a former employee of Team Lear.  He told me that this company is a rip-off and they are masking themselves as a legit company but they are not.  He told me they are a very slick company and they keep changing their name.  He wanted me to blog and warn other agents that they are fake.  He felt really bad about how many people this company scams.  He no longer works there.  I have encouraged him to contact the local District Attorney's office to inform them.  It is amazing how these blogs really do go around the world

• He called me and left a message, which I have saved! The irony is that back when this was all going on he was the "manager" who called me back to argue with me after I challenged the "asset manager" about the validity of the scam. I knew it was a scam from the first call went along with it for comic relief! It was ironic because he would call and email me arguing about the validity with such fervor that he really believed in all of it. 

He is obviously butthurt over something and now turning over on the people behind the scam. He obviously can't go to the law himself so he is trying to get us to do it for him.    

• Glen, what did he say about turning over on the people behind the scam? 

• Why did he call you in particular? 

• He called me too. The name he gave me was "Paul Miller" back when.

• I guess he saw my post on Linked In.  He mentioned another company that had to do with auto care that is connected to this group but I am not going to post anything about another company that I do not know.  I encouraged him to go to the local authorities.  He said the calls that go out to agents come from inmates that are hired to perform the calls.  Just what I wanted to hear that inmates are collecting credit card information.

• I wonder when they will stop their scam. I keep getting their call almost every month.
  • Team Lear is now calling themselves Lear Management.  Same rip off, same scam different day.  I received a call from another REO agent who said "have you ever heard of Lear Management" I said I hope you have not given them your credit card information?

So beware they are at it again.  I hate this company and what they do to agents.

• Just received a call from Lilly James at Team Lear.  Could not and said she would not give me a name of any agents that she is working with.  She stated"I can't give that out, that's private information.  I work with a lot of agents in Florida"

If anyone has been successful with them please let me know.  I don't pay to play, even attorneys get a retainer

They are asking us to pay their asset manager a retainer.  She stated"After all, the realtors are getting all the money"

Someone Give me a positive report and I will stand corrected and offer my apology. 

This reply was deleted.