Started by BAYO OSHINNAIYE :

Who knows "Team Lear" as asset management company: I received a call today from an Asset Management Company "Teamlear" from Colorado. The spokes person, Ms. Jordan claim she is the asset Manager, that she wants me to do BPO for her company and that all the BPO's l do will result in REO which l will be listing for them. She furher said that she will be requesting me to deposit $400 for the home maintanace, a one time fee. Then l will pay $54.00 for the software to use for their program. I do not belief her, but has anyone heard about this company or did any business with them? I know am not paying any money to them.

Are they fraud or real? They have a website: www.teamlear.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, you have to call the credit card company and file a written letter to them of what happened.  You can also copy and paste the link to this forum in your letter.  The credit card company will refund you the money while the matter is in dispute.  Tell them this company purports fraud on real estate agents and they do not assign assets.  So you paid for something you will never receive.  They should refund your credit card then they will contact these folks.  Tell them they have also operated as iREO Pro and other names.  They are a scam.  There are blogs on this company here and on Linked In

• Thank you Catherine,

I will do just that. I'm glad I found this forum. Thanks again.

• one word  AVOID

• I also received a call from a lady named Crystal White of TeamLear stating the same pitch. I told her that I do not do business to pay my asset company upfront, asset management companies that I do work with pay me for my BPO and REO services to them and not the other way aroundl.$400 upfront on my credit card, she must be kidding! Stay away from these calls! 

• Colorado seems to be a haven for BAD BPO companies.  When they tell me they are based in Colorado I say GOOD BYE

• They are making the rounds.  Everyone please keep spreading the word about Team Lear--ReoCorp-etc.  They keep changing the name but ask for the same amount of money or very similar amount. They never produce anything but a few free BPO's for the Agent to do.  We need to get them all shut down.  I was taken once but never again.  Please keep spreading the word that they are a scam

• Got the same phone call a couple of days ago. Why I listened patiently is beyond me. Don't you think that they would eventually give up, honestly? I tell her thank you that I will have to call her back that I was with clients at that time. Really? Last person that called me months ago I managed to get into an argument with because I called them out on their so called company and procedures. I didn't feel like arguing again.
  • How do they have so many different people calling? Or.....is it one or two people who change their names when they call?  Do you think those dialing for dollars know they are part of a scam or do they really believe what they are being told to say?

• I still don't get the utility/maintenance deposit. I have many times tried to think how to  request the same thing FROM asset companies that require us to turn on utilities and do other property preservation.....  The other way around doesn't make sense in the first place and should have been the first clue of a scam. ...

• Just received a call from Clarence Chapman at Lear Disposition, same scam, wanted the same amount for deposits against utilities etc. the property they gave me is already listed and in escrow by our company. Haha. Run from these idiots.
This reply was deleted.