Since the REO market is changing, but there are many distressed properties out there? Where should we be to be in the front line? What do you do to get more REO or Regular Listings?

I have spent few thousands on lead generating companies, subscriptions, seen agents spent on trulia, Zillow,tigerleads and so on.

Where do you spend your money to get more listings

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Rather than inventing a wheel (or buying one) why not go to your MLS and look for expired and withdrawn listings in the past 2 months?or Craigslist for FSBO's and offer to do a free market analysis to help them find out why their home isn't selling.

That should get your foot in several doors a month.

Why pay for more resources when you can do more with what you've got?

• Steve can you please email me your post cards or letter i am Realtor in Chicago suburb . You can email me on manujakhar@hotmail.com

I will really appreciate.

• Cece - Buyers pick their agents on line. They usually call the listing agent. I  get 20+ times more inquiries from buyers than from other agents on the MLS. Sold 18 this year and had other agents spllt only on TWO!

Steve - You got some good ideas there.

Remember Real Estate Rule 101

Now the sad news of today:

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) – A central Arkansas real estate agent is missing.

The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office is searching for 49-year-old Beverly Carter. She was reported missing by her husband Sept. 25 after she was supposed to meet an unknown person at a home on Old River Road in Scott to show a house around 5:30 p.m.

To read more, click here.

• I just spent $150.00 to place a advertisement for myself on a local restaurant takeout menu. The best part is, they will use that menu for 12 months and they printed 60,000.00 (Sixty Thousand) of them. The owner of the restuaurant told me that 60,000 take out menus should last them between 10-12 months. We will see how that works out but, for $150.00 equals my face and phone number on 60,000 pieces of advertising.....I thought it was a good deal.

• Now thats' a GREAT idea.  Take out menus at restaurants we frequently visit.  I will definitely apply this idea.  Thanks

• Jesse - that's fantastic!  I will try that.

• You ***HAVE** to track your return on investment for EACH dollar you spend advertising to be successful.

Otherwise, we are all going to think about every little opportunity to advertise that comes along, "It's only $150. If I sell ONE HOUSE..."

The trouble is that you can spend a fortune on such things, and many of them won't bring in a nickle's worth of business, despite seeming like a good idea. The trick is to be intelligent and TRACK RESULTS so that you find the sweet spot for your business, and don't continue to pay for things that do not work.

That DOES sound like a good deal, as long as SOMEBODY responds and wants to do business before your menus are all gone...

• Eric - I have never drank the kool aid  from all these internet spams that say they will make me rich if I just send them some money. I do not buy so-called leads. I have a post close to the top that briefly states how I get listings.

This reply was deleted.