Replies

• I know they only pay $35.00. I did one to see how they pay, results are pending.

• They offer to pay $35 just request more and they will say let me get authorization. In the meantime they will offer that BPO to whoever will take it at $35 if no one takes it they will get back to you within 10-15 min. I can usually get them to $45 and they have been paying every 30 days

• I do work for them all the time- they pay quickly and I have never had a problem with them. I think they are a standard company.

• Or you can do like I suggested to a few of my broker outsource clients - sign up for a www.squareup.com account so you can start accepting credit cards personally- literally on your iPhone or Android... - its awesome and always comes in handy to charge people for your work or sell stuff at a garage sale etc, craigslist...you get my point!

When you get a company who want s to hire you you can say " Sure, do you have a credit card so I can do this?" Does a car company or hotel accept a reservation without a credit card?!

(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for any orders [some have],  I am not affiliated with the above mentioned company- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....This in not an advertisement- check with the vendor if they have orders and see for yourself- I do not want to have a political discussion with you about sharing helpful competitive information with your fellow Realtors....Because it affects my client base and our employees...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper for 2014- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me your information)

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Outsourcing Inc. 
    Business Development

JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

• I am not sure if anyone else has noticed but I am seeing a trend with BPO companies that are on the up and those of caution or to avoid in my opinion. The ones that are on the up have a good solid website with contact numbers emails faxes corporate offices typically etc. The ones that you should question are those that have very limited info ie only 1 phone number, may or may not provide email. No depts. to call if there is an issue etc. Website looks professional at a glance but overall is very vague with any information offered. In other words they do not make it easy to contact them... just thinking out loud or FYI.

• "I will consider the above order for $65 and the assurances that I will be paid on this order within the next 45 days. I have seen too much in the way of negative feedback nationally from within the online REO sites pertaining to your payment record for me to perform work without the above contingencies"

That was my statement to them yesterday morning regarding doing work with them on an order about 25 mi. from the office--needless to say when I checked the queue this morning it was pulled from the list..LOL. 

• I don't know how they do it but I did get paid on two invoices separate checks but not on the others still outstanding. I too have had to make several calls and e-mails on past due invoices

• Good morning. This conversation regarding Valuation Vision got me thinking and doing some checking. I have been doing a fair amount of work for them since August 2013. It turns out I have not been paid on anything. I addressed the standing with a rep yesterday and was given the excuse of since they are in a current merger or acquisition with the Canadian firm they cannot pay their vendors for any work but be assured will be paid at some point. In asking when that date would be there was no answer or better yet the answer was unknown just it would be paid at some point. I was told I could speak to a supervisor however they seemed to have stepped away from their desks so I would need to call back.

• Karen,

I think this industry is just like anything real estate related- Highly profitable, highly fragmented due to lack of information, and then you have a high cadre of players- so when you have little companies who can't compete with the Ocwen's of the world they will consolidate and you will have big players pushing down price and demanding higher quality...

(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for any orders [some have],  I am not affiliated with the above mentioned company- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....This in not an advertisement- check with the vendor if they have orders and see for yourself- I do not want to have a political discussion with you about sharing helpful competitive information with your fellow Realtors....Because it affects my client base and our employees...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper for 2014- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me your information)

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Outsourcing Inc. 
    Business Development

JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

Tags: BPO, Capture, Joey, RR, Review, Secrets, Singh, capture

• I have been doing some work for them. To my knowledge however, I have not begun seeing payment yet. My interest is in the recent notice from Corelogic that they are selling a portion of their business which includes BPOs. I was wondering if anyone is hearing the fate or future rather of the BPO industry? Also, there has been an awful lot of talk along the lines of Marktomarket in not accepting work from them as they do not pay. It recently caught my attention as I do hear from them still on occasion that some of the same agents working for them also worked for evaluationsolutions. Not to be a dead horse if you will but strongly advise to stay away from them as they are connected in some way it appears or perhaps cropped up as a spin off company doing business after eval filed BK.

This reply was deleted.