Replies

•   never been paid also....

• A couple of days ago I did receive a check for 6 BPO's I did for Valuation Vision in December and early January.  I have also done several in February but did not expect to get paid for those yet.  

I did email and call them several times after hearing the problems other people have had getting paid by them so I imagine that helps get you paid faster.  Once my February payments are approaching the 45-60 day mark I imagine I'll have to call/email them several times again in order to get paid.  

• Thanks for the info...i'll start sending them reminders now about payment combined with reminding them about the reputation they've received nationwide over non payment. I'll give virtually anyone a chance if they follow through no matter what their past looked like.

• Agreed...I'm new to the game in here but old in the negotiation aspect of things...the company sent me an order late last night (1st one) wanting to pay $35--I basically in no uncertain terms demanded $75 or bust not really expecting a response. 

Sure enough this morning...I look in the "Current Assignments" area and they have it in my queue paying $75. We'll see how things go payment wise and won't make a habit of using them on a regular basis until I see payment on some of these.

• Valuation Vision participates in a "system" called Tri-merge. Three BPOs are ordered and melded together. No wonder they only pay $35.
  • The new owners are another evalonline and bponline group.  Dragging out payments is no way to operate.  They owe me $300 and I am hearing the same BS as the new owners of mark to market.  No integrity.  I won't do work for them any longer.

• I did 3 BPO's for them in Oct  of 2013 I got paid for one of them 2 months later. In Jan of this year I did 3 more. Still haven't got paid for the rest of them. I live in a rural area where its hard to find comps and I charge them between $50 and $85 depend on how far it is. I found out you need to get an address and look it up first to see if there are any comps.

• I did eventually get paid, albeit late.
  • I have done a few jobs for them.  Took around 6 months to get paid for one job and still waiting on another I did about 5 months ago.  I usually process jobs in 3 days or less.  I dont like waiting 6 months to get paid.

• I have never had any issues getting paid by this company. I have recently received some work after being quite for a while. I will let you know when I get paid by them.

This reply was deleted.