Valuation Vision Preferred

I just received a solicitation to become a "preferred" broker for BPOs.

Naturally, the first thing I asked was what was the payment policy/time frame going to be. I was "assured" that since their acquisition that accounts had been unfrozen and payment would be prompt.

Has anybody else received such an invitation and, if so, did you gain any additional information?

Their "requirements" appear to be similar to just about everybody else.

Thanks.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Right, no fee. I was curious to see if anybody else out there had received the "invitation". Not sure what to make of it - even if they did pay.

• HARRY - Thanks for the info.  Still curious.  Can you send me a copy of their plan?  CeceFox@AkronAreaREO.com

• CECE! You are awesome!

I'm still owed $160 from November. I still get solicitations for orders and they seem genuinely shocked when I don't accept them.

Based on their business model, I'm assuming a preferred agent must sign up for direct deposit... where you give them your bank account number and not only do they never pay you, but they dip in to your account every now and then when they need to pay another agent. ;-)

• Give them an acct where you keep little or no money.

• It is still unclear if a fee is required for this preferred program. I would like to hear from someone else who received this invitation. I have not, yet I continue to get orders. 

• LOL, Seth.  I had forgotten how far back they owed me and ended up doing some orders in October.  So they owe me for September and October - about $750.  They sent me a check earlier this year that they said was supposed to be through March of last year but it actually covered orders I did through August.  Very odd.  

• I am being paid regularly on 60 days.

This reply was deleted.