Replies

• Yes, they is not paying, Accounts Payable was very nice in promsing payment soon. The problem is you have agents who are willing to work for nothing.

• Yes - They have owed me for over a year, lesson learned. They claim to have been bought and are merging - this has been ongoing - do not waste your time with them. 

• I quit doing BPOs for them awhile back. They were always slow or having issues in paying from way back in 2013. In 2014 I only did 2 property inspections for them and have yet to be paid. In the past I had to invoice them. While going over my 2014 BPO accounts I see that Valuation Vision and BPO.com didn't pay that year. BPO.com of course I took to court and now have judgement against them and liens against the properties. For Valuation Vision, I figure I will have to do as I did before and invoice them.

• I no longer do BPO's for them they owed me several hundred dollars and kept telling me they had to wait for checks to clear....BALONEY...they do not have the $$.  I threatened to go to the lenders that were using them and I got paid in full in 3 days.  Get your $$ and get out.  They are operating on the money they get in and not paying the agents. 

• I finally (after six months of unpaid bpo's) got Half of what they owe me.. 

• Yes they always paid, that is, until 2014. I've completed approximately 20 orders and I have not been paid for one yet which is highly unusual.

• you have to threaten them and do not do any work for them.  There are better BPO companies out there.

• A few months ago I was singing their praise, that song is no longer in the top 20...whit that said I had to threaten to call the banks they work with if I did nt get paid several hundred dollars. 

They kept telling me they had to wait for the checks to clear--BALONEY -- if you get a check from a client bank you do not have to wait for it to clear...Once I threatened them I got all my money and severed my association with them.  Do not work for them they are operating on a shoe string and ust keep putting you off to get paid and one day you will wake up and they will have gone bye bye

• I got the same story a year ago about 'The Merger'. It took me six months to get paid by them and even then it was a fight. I had done quite a few for them and when I got the merger story I said I would do a few more, on good faith. Don't do it. I did eventually get paid, but only after months of continuous calling to get my money. It's not worth my time to do business with them when I have to chase after my money.

• I just spoke to the current CEO and there seems to be a breakthrough in their merger dealings as of Monday.  I suggested that he may want to make some kind of public statement because the company is being trashed all over the web.  He said he knows and apologies will be made.   He said we would all be paid by the end of December.   I offered not to publish his contact info right away.  He said I should publish it if he does not get everyone paid. We'll see. 

This reply was deleted.