Replies

• I got one today too...it's a lock I won't be getting one for 2015.
  • Hey at least I got a 1099 from Valuation Vision today.  At the rate they're going, I won't get one in 2015.

• Stay away from REOPRO / IREOPRO / REO PRO CORP - They are a scam.... http://reoprocorp.com/

Still have not received Payment for Valuation Vision.... UGH

• Jinny's not the main one and more than likely not working at VV anymore...the other two were by far the most important and main decision makers at both of the firms (now merged as seen previously).
  • Hello Jeffrey,

I am owed approx. $2,300 from Valuaion Vision for BPOs performed from August thru December of 2014.

I call Erik, who is the person in charge of payments and he is constantly lying and making up stories as to why they have not paid but will soon pay, same lines week after week. I am finally fed up and I am writting letters to the state attorney generals of California and Florida (where I am located). First to California so that the state attorney can start a criminal investigation for fraud and the the Florida state attorney so that they can suspend/revoke Valuation Visions license to operate until they do pay. I will post their names and addresses in a few days, so that those affected can also write demanding action.

Julio A. Shea

O'Shea Realty of Miami

• Don't hold your breath on expecting the Caliifornia AG to do anything. Last year I did 4 bpos for Broker Price Opinion just to see if they had cleaned up their act. They never paid and after 6 months and talking with a lawyer friend of mine I sent a letter to the California AG (Kamala Harris) and just got a letter back saying that the amount they owed me was a Small Claims matter and basically wished me good luck in solving the problem. 

• I DID , I threatened to call their lenders, got paid in FULL and told them I would never work with them again.  They are operating on a show string, will promise you a check and it never comes.  Get tough with them

• They still owe me for 3 BPO's from 2013..   Always some excuse.

• The below message worked like a charm.. and got my $$$ in 3 days. I sent it to the CEOs of both Zaio and VV along with at the time VV's point contact for payments. Also took snapshot of orders from their system that were completed and included them in attachment to them, along with their 30 day statement of payments to vendors page.

todd flynn <abmtgman@gmail.com>

Attachments5/4/14
      to Ginnydkingscopeland
      Gentlemen/Ladies:
      Please note the orders mentioned below in "Vendor Center" attachment which consist of all 12 of my orders completed with no payment whatsoever from as far back as 2/14/14. I also attached the Valuation Vision agreement with items that we are required to acknowledge--one of the main items would be that your standard agreement would be payments to be sent to vendors within 30 days.
      Clear Capital, Asset Valuation and Marketing, and Consolidated Analytics all state what their payment schedule will be and consistently send payments within the allocated time frame--there should be no reason why your firm cannot perform the same task.
      Given today is 5/4/14 I will give 10 days for your firm to remit a check for $830.00 to my home address of xxxxxxxxxx Port Allen, LA  70767 to avoid any further collection efforts including legal remedies.
      Mark T. "Todd" Flynn
      Realtor
      Shirley Kirby and Associates
      147 Del Norte Ave.
      Denham Springs, LA  70726
      225-665-0228 office
      225-330-9846 direct
      Licensed to sell Real Estate in Louisiana

• I like it.
        I basically did the same thing to Broker Price Opinion for 4 bpos that they owed me on. They responded making promises to pay that never happened. I took them to Small Claims court, got my judgement and filed liens on the properties. Those 4 bpos are now nearing $200 each. The sad thing is is that whoever owns those properties now have cloud on title. 

This reply was deleted.