Replies

• don't hold your breath - I got promises too, had to threaten them the CEO is also the accountant and treasurer and whatever else needs to be done  BEWARE...I got paid in full and no longer will I work for them

• i suspect the CEO of this company IS getting paid.

• I just talked to Eric who acknowledged talking to me on November 17th when he promised me a check in 2 weeks.  Their clients are not paying them but I'm on his list.   The company has cut their own staff.  So Happy New Year folks. This company is probably on the way out.   I suggested to Eric that he should start looking for a new job. 

• that is BALONEY, the lenders pay these companies, he was singing that song last summer.  Good Luck

• I have done many bpo's for this company, and they are behind six months to date, i refuse to do more until they are up to date, someone mentioned calling the banks they work for (nationwide is one), which i think is a grand idea.. 25 years in the business, and this is the worst bpo company i have come across!  and Don't pay for leads!!! those third party companies have made a mockery of our industry, middle man who just rakes in the money off the top..

• They've gotten better at paying in recent months. I recommend saving a PDF file of each report you do for them. This way, you have proof of completed work if you need it down the road... although usually a friendly call will get them to cut past due checks.

• YES< I posted previously that they were paying now they keep giving excuses, checks have not clear etc.  I am calling them today and threatening to call the lenders who give them business

• Well, they are not paying again.  For a short time they were paying, now it is the same old story.  Shame on me for taking orders again.

• same for me 2

• Ha! I love these companies with double standards, they expect us to take low paying orders and turn them around in a couple of days and then don't pay for six months if at all.  I agree with Charlene above we have to be smarter when it comes to our business.

This reply was deleted.