Valuation Vision

Hi

Has anyone worked for Valuation Vision and not been paid. i did BPO's starting in Feb and have not been paid.

Called and they said they were acquired by another company and were behind and catching up.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• BPOFulfillment (so they claim) is taking 90 days to pay. I've only been waiting for half a year now to be paid on my remaining 5 bpos. I haven't been able to capture any bpos either. I get the notification and log in within a second and there are no available bpos. Or the other issue is if there is a bpo and I try to accept it it says another agent has 5 minutes to accept. I had been with BPOFulfillment way back when they first came on scene and were Main Street Valuations. Since that time they have changed hands at least 4 times that I know of and not for the better. This last change was the worst yet. I no longer do any work for them along with some of the other companies that I use to do many bpos for.  

I focus more now on getting listings and actually doing real estate.

• i don,t work for them i work for cyprexx and don,t work for msi and mcs they both rip u off if u turn down work for mcs uthey will get rid of your company ,msi does,t pay like they tell you every 45 days form when they put the invoice in.

• see how you have not been paid take it small claims court they will pay i did this 2 times now and they paid.

• I am really happy that some of you are getting paid.  I, on the other hand am still waiting.  I have called repeatedly and all I seem to get from them is  ... "we will escalate this."  Still nothing.  I'm frustrated.

• I got a check last Friday. It looks that they are moving (it took me six months and counting).

• I got a check in the mail on Saturday, that was 120 days, so I have read others are close to a year.

• I just got a note that a partial payment is coming in. I have never gotten suck by a company yet and hope this is not the first one. They are great to deal with, very easy going, great form. They do say the form works better on Chrome than IE - I worked my way around the tick with the repair tab as it messed me up on numerous occasions.

• Frank, they were real nice too about increasing the fee and such with me but I figure that's because they knew I wasn't going to get paid for well over 6 months.  Their form is a nightmare. I often times start bpo's before I have photos because I have some of the data that won't change regardless of the condition of the property. You can't jump around in the form and are forced to go through it in their order.  Which meant I could never start a bpo ahead of time to get in the static data. I'm surprised at your tolerance for a business that operates like this.

• They have been playing catch up for six months. I did work for them last year and so did a lot of agents and they have not been paid either. I get the same response every time I call they are waiting for release of funds from the acquisition. I get emails daily to do work for them but I learned my lesson. I wont do anything anymore until I get paid. I would suggest that you file a claim with the BBB for non payment of work performed.

• Hi I did some work for Valuation Vision last fall,they told me that acquistition story then,it took until February to get paid...I had to email them repeatedly but did finally get paid.....

This reply was deleted.