Valuation Vision

Hi

Has anyone worked for Valuation Vision and not been paid. i did BPO's starting in Feb and have not been paid.

Called and they said they were acquired by another company and were behind and catching up.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is more than growing pains. When a company goes into something that shuts down their ability to pay for the work it is requesting for 9-12 months. And I don't understand a backlog, why is all the money not paid for the entire time available to pay everyone immediately.  Oh, wait... maybe they used the money for other stuff. That's not ok. This is the same company that when I asked "what if you didn't get paid for your time while a profit was being made on the services you performed?"  I was then told "well I'm not contract labor."  The mindset was we'd get paid when and if they wanted to.

• I haven't been paid either. They have balls to keep sending orders and knowing they are not paying anyone. I don't care what their excuse is. The people working there are getting paid so why not their agents? I haven't seen a dime and will not work for them again. I did orders in Feb and March and haven't been paid. Burn me once but not twice. Never again. 

• Has anyone been paid, since being told they were catching up?

• I have received 1 check for 45.00 Monday . Still owe me.

• I received a check yesterday. Paid in full.

• I am still waiting.

• I was brought current over the course of 4 sets of mailings over the last 6 weeks.

• Hello Al,

VV also owed me since February, but last week I send them an email with the promise of writting a letter to the Attorney General of their state and mine (Florida), and I just received a check for Feb and March, and an email that the balance was being sent out and I would receive it in a few days.

It is unfortunate to have to get rude and tough, but I'm only asking for my money that they have already been paid on.

I like their platform and dont mind working for them, but they have to pay much better than at present.

• Best advice I believe is to check here or ripoffreport.com before accepting anyone's bpo offer. Or if you have to accept it, then check out the company before you start investing yourself in it.

• You need to STOP NOW!

These pirates owed me over $1000, and it took me over 6 months and reporting them to NABPOP, BBB in their area, and the CEO of their new parent company in Canada to get paid. 

I haven't worked for them since.

Search "valuation vision" on this sight for my letter; also you should take a look at ripoffreport.com.

It doesn't matter how easy their form is if you're doing it for free.

I'm also having serious doubts about bpofulfillment.com, having just passed their first round of "excuses why you haven't been paid". Anyone know about them?

This reply was deleted.