UTLS NOT PAYING BROKERS FOR BPO *BEWARE*

Just wanted to start another discussion about BPO Companies to STAY away from.  UTLS Default has not paid me for almost 10 months.

I keep getting the runaround.  No one ever answers the phone or a voice mail. No one replies to emails or in the rare occassion I get a response it is the same one. Their system was interrupted and checks going on Friday.  Thanks for your patience. 

What do you as Broker's think we should do? Threaten to notifiy all of their clients of their lack of paying? Better Business Bureau?

Would love your input.

Michelle

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just tried calling them and it looks like all the numbers I have all the mail boxes area full. great guess I won't be getting paid on them.  Good thing it was only $135.
  • I just went over my list of paid not paid bpo's and noticed I haven't received a payment from them for bpo's completed in March.  Interesting item is that I was asked to become part of there preservation network which I deleted the email for.
  • I had to fight,kick, and scream for them to pay me some of the fees owed. I am still out $350.00. I am very upset and will be on board if you decide to complain. - Just not sure how much time I can dedicate to this since I put so much in trying to get paid. --my email is: jamesweeney@live.com  or feel free to contact me if you like: 408-781-5775
    • Hi Jamie and Joe, 

I am so very sorry that UTLS has done this to you too.  I am owed a little over 1300 for reports that they needed asap. in Oct, Nov of 2010. 

I just don't think they should get away with this any longer.  I am willing to give up the money just so that no other brokers get burned by them.  I will keep you both posted as to what I plan next.  

Email me directly so I can include you in some emails regarding UTLS.  

Michelle 

mlpoe4005@gmail.com

• I agree with this. I have several unpaid BPO's going back to January for UTLS.  No luck getting through to anyone on their end to try and get paid.

Moved them to my 'Do Not Do' list.

This reply was deleted.